Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - April 2006

Attention Gone For Good Club Members!

Since we are getting more and more awesome members (64 members as of this posting), I wanted to show everyone the format for reporting your weekly weight loss so we are all doing it the same way. It really takes a long time to go through and calculate everyone's total and weekly loss if I have to do it all manually. So, please report like this:

C 254 (-53 lbs total, -1 this week)

This way, I can just copy and paste it right onto the Member's Page and not have to use a caluclator for each person. Many of you do this already, and I thank you for that! Some of you are new and weren't aware, and some are just lazy! :)

Anyway, I would really really appreciate it if everyone would use this format, if you forget, just go to page one and copy yours from last week and paste it into the current post, then update the numbers and you're done. Thanks all!

ok this month another 5 lbs would be nice

S 216/ J 195/ C 191 (-21 lbs since surgery)

frist april weight in 4/6 c190 -1

So.. On Tuesday night I bought a pair of size 18 jean shorts that I could shrink into this summer. Um, I have to go back and get a pair of 16s y'all, because I wore the 18s yesterday while I walked on my treadmill! Woohoo!

You know what's scary though? I weight 254 pounds. That's NOT a size 18! Is it?? I keep thinking that I'm somehow cheating my way into these smaller sizes. Like they aren't a real size 18 and I'm going to end up being disappointed because its going to be a long time before I fit into a "real" size 18! How nuts is that??

P'Nut - well I for one vote for you ARE wearing size 16's! :clap2: Otherwise when I get down to a size 18 (or even 16) I will have to wonder too -- so yeah for you! I don't think weight has much to do with sizes in this day and age - I think every single piece of clothing is different - so Celebrate your size 16! woo hoo! :) :)

I re-read what I wrote and I don't think I got my point across :phanvan

what I'm trying to say is that your body keeps changing and what didn't fit one week definitely can the next week - you keep losing weight and your body is transformed! that is awesome!

Congratulation P'nut on your size 18 jeans!!

I am with MoOrLess, size will continue to change from day to day so I belive in celebrating the next smaller size.

I just recently got into a regular size 18 jeans. I've been bless with wide hips, big butt and very little legs. What a shape!!! Thank God hubby loves it!

So I'm learning to try and ignore sizes because right now I wear them all.

MorOrLess - I wish I had said size 16, but alas, it's 18. Size 16 would be - er, scratch that - will be awesome!

Natural Beauty - I know what you mean! I have a pair of size 22 jeans that I can barely fit into. A pair of 20s that are getting downright baggy, and those 18 shorts that are snug but wearable. Very odd.

Natural Beauty - I know exactly what you mean too -- I have four pair of jeans - all the same brand - all the same size - one pair I can barely get into - another pair are perfect - and the other two depend on the day :phanvan - and I paid alot for them - they aren't generic brand

P'Nut - I hear that "I'll never wear a size 16" in your voice (well, words) - I bet you'll be in 16s before summer even gets here - that is unless you live where it is already Spring! unlike in Chicagoland where spring won't peek out for more than a day at a time and I'm still freezing my butt off!

I know what you mean!!!

When I buy something now I hold it up and think... well, maybe after I lose 30 more pounds it will fit.. and then it fits... like the jeans I put on today... I thought, no way am I getting my large booty in those. But I did and they fit, and they are cute!

Yay size 18!!!

So.. On Tuesday night I bought a pair of size 18 jean shorts that I could shrink into this summer. Um, I have to go back and get a pair of 16s y'all, because I wore the 18s yesterday while I walked on my treadmill! Woohoo!

You know what's scary though? I weight 254 pounds. That's NOT a size 18! Is it?? I keep thinking that I'm somehow cheating my way into these smaller sizes. Like they aren't a real size 18 and I'm going to end up being disappointed because its going to be a long time before I fit into a "real" size 18! How nuts is that??

I just recently got into a regular size 18 jeans. I've been bless with wide hips, big butt and very little legs. What a shape!!! Thank God hubby loves it!

Hubby loves my shape, too. Except I have long legs with big ole upper thighs. Nothing about my legs is little, but they are shapely under there! I like my curves, I just have a bit too much of them!

And P'nut, my size 18 pants I wore today are on the baggy side. I don't think I could do the 16 yet in that same pant, but they ARE baggy! Yay! And I'm 5'5" and 183-185 these days, so when you get my weight, you really WILL be a little P'nut! You'll probably be an 8 or 10 and I will NEVER, can I repeat? NEVER be a size 8!!! LOL That's okay, a 14 is fine with me. It just goes to show how different our body shapes are. Anyway, good job!

Okay, thanks for the explanation on the posting each week. I don't know why it never occured to me to cut and paste...? hellloooooo!!!

not nuts p'nut.....I am the same way when I buy something and end up needing it to be a smaller size...my eyes dont believe what I see!!! just remember they are a real 18!!! so get you a smaller pair girl!

the best of me---- Im the same way...love my curves just a tad bit too much still..but Im working on that!!I hate being in between sizes...YUCK...glad to loose but hate to not find clothes to fit....

Hubby loves my shape, too. Except I have long legs with big ole upper thighs. Nothing about my legs is little, but they are shapely under there! I like my curves, I just have a bit too much of them!

The best me--I was telling my PT that I want to suction the fat from my butt and hips cause my size varies so much because of that, of course he says it's all in the genes and will only go down so much!! Hubbie is driving me crazy, he all over me and doesn't want me to get undress until he get's home to see what I've worn each day. It's silly but cute, he's more excited than I am and I am tickled:heh: about that.

I just get so mad when trying on clothes and a 14 will fit my legs but will not go past the hips or butt.

Anyway, I went and got a fill today (.2cc's) so I hope this helps alot. I do feel it so I will be taking it easy for the next 5 days. I have 3 Clear liquids and 2 mushie days so it's tea tonight. I think I had my last supper :hungry: at lunch today. It was funny, I told my girlfriend I better eat up cause the next few days is going to be hell and I just might be mean as a snake. But I'll get over it when I get on the scale next Wednesday and see a nice lost. Until next time!!

I'm just jealous cuz you are less than me this week.

Ha! Dont worry Kathy - you can put that varooom car in neutral. Today I had TWO hershey w/almond bars and (so far) SIX cups of lo-carb yogurt cups (6???)... plus the meals Ive eaten. So Im not 1 less pound then you any longer. :biggrin1: The PIG has arrived!

**for the record, I didnt take my tenuate today.

Thank God something is helping.**

I even FEEL like Ive gained. :paranoid

Goals for April:

Stay on track with Nutrisystem -- Yup got there today.

Exercise for at least 20 min a day -- I am counting going up and down the stairs to my studio. Even being sick I have work to get done.

Drink at least 64 oz of Water a day -- Yup got that in

Lose at least 1 lb a week -- Hopefully by next Monday I will see a move in the scales.

254 start for April

Hey all you guys you are such awesome and precious people in my book. Let's all put on our best butt kicking boots and kick that weight demon to the curb.

READY,.....

KICK EM

KICK EM HARD

HARDER HARDER

THERE THEY GO

OUT THE DOOR

GONE FOR GOOD. LOL!!!

Let's all put on our best butt kicking boots and kick that weight demon to the curb.

READY,.....

KICK EM

KICK EM HARD

HARDER HARDER

THERE THEY GO

OUT THE DOOR

GONE FOR GOOD. LOL!!!

Yes!!! :clap2: :cheer2: :boxing: :rockon: