Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Medical Diet Boo Hoo

Hey I'm new here. I'm in month 3 of a 9 month medical diet. Due to insurance I have to go through this. I'm having a hard time because I almost feel like this is my farewell to food so I want to eat bad all the time. :( so I'm glad I found this place so I can read stories to help keep me in check!!!!

Yes we can!

I'm in month two of six months diet before ins will cover Lapband. I went Protein low carb. It helps me more with my appetite than any other diet. No sugar. No grains. No potatoes. I actually crave potatoes the most. Ive lost 21 lbs since the end of June. Not into much exercise but increased to walking more and just last week climbing some stairs. That kicked the wt loss back in! I trying to lose wt gradually and increase my activity slowly.

Yeah I'm sticking with the protien also. I stay away from anything white.. except for the occasional potato that'll ill cook in the oven sliced like French fries. I'm really excited and can't wait to see myself a year from now. I think after surgery I won't be as hungry all the time so I'm hopeing that'll really help.

Grease fat and candy are mine.. but we had to break up.

I was going to have one last "meal" before my surgery but I had worked so hard to lose 22 pounds... I couldn't do it.

Keep up the good work ladies!

No grease fats for me at all but I do look Cookies I ask the good lord to help me but 3months 22 pounds.down so I can't wait for my big day soon

I know I'm struggling

Its never been this hard to loose 10 lbs in my life. I'm 3 month in and I have only lost maybe 7 lbs bc the first month i gained bc I gave up pop cold turkey. I would drink about 2 2liters a day. But its finally time to get really seriouse. BTW How did you guys put your picture in your profile?

I know I'm struggling

Its never been this hard to loose 10 lbs in my life. I'm 3 month in and I have only lost maybe 7 lbs bc the first month i gained bc I gave up pop cold turkey. I would drink about 2 2liters a day. But its finally time to get really seriouse. BTW How did you guys put your picture in your profile?

Go to More in phone ap. go to profile. Tap spot where pic will be. Menu will pop up. I have iPhone. I chose pic from my pics on camera.

I don't even have a more option. Oh well ill figure it out one day.