Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A anyone going through true results? They are really nice. I was just wondering how people that have gone to true results experience was.

I went through TR in Bedford! They are super nice and great! Have my next follow-up on 7/30 and and so looking forward to it!

I had my surgery through True Results in Austin, Texas. They were great. Also, they do fills much more agressive than anyone else which helps you get throught the "bandster hell" and get to green zone quick. They also provide good pre op instructions and a book that was helpful. I read it twice.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Katy

I went thru True Resluts in Bedford Texas also and am under the care of Dr. Carter in Arlington for my fills. The preop was good ( a little diffrent because I was self pay and not insurance) but everyone is super nice. Dr. Carter is not as agressive with my fills as he is with other paitence not sure why though but i would recommend them to anyone especially because your first year of fills are included in the surgery price which from what others have said not all doctors are like that nor do all doctors give fills under florscope each time which is also offered by true results. GOOD LUCK and Congradulations.

I had my surgery with true results, in Houston, tx. They were great before and with follow up. They took care of everything just told me when to show up. I highly recommend them.

I went through True Results in Bedford also and agree that they are really great. My surgeon is Dr. Snow whose office is right next to their office so it's super convenient. Dr. Snow is great too.

True Results Austin. Great group. Definitely recommend them. They also have a support group that meets every month that is great.

I went through them in Austin and I love them. So far they've really given wonderful, caring service.

Awesome that's good. I'm getting the same feelings as well. I was a little worried with just getting the band and then not knowing what to do. I'm glad there supportive

I went through them in Houston. I was just banded 5 days ago, so my follow-up/first fill will be in about 3-4 weeks. They seem to be nice and helpful though.

I went through true results in San Antonio. Staff is awesome, Dr wright is great and they have an awesome after care program!!!

I'm going w True Results in Houston. I feel like I am being wel, prepared for what is to come! Everyone is Great! I have 1 more dr visit to insurance submittal, I am so excited!

I did TR in San Antonio. I'm very pleased so far. The only thing that bothers me a tad is that I never see the same nurse practitioner twice with followup appointments, which makes it kind of hard for them to get to know you. But I'm almost 60 lbs down in less than 5 months!

Funny I just started a thread about True Results in Houston. I am 3 months post-op & from pre-op to surgery my care was phenomenol! But I'm currently on my 3rd fill appt & I have come to the conclusion that the appt time you make with them for fills are a joke! My average wait time has been 1-2 hours. Right now I've been waiting 1 hour & 15 mins & still haven't been seen by the nurse practitioner. It's very frustrating that I cannot plan anything else on my fill days bc I never know when I will be seen!

I went thru True Resluts in Bedford Texas also and am under the care of Dr. Carter in Arlington for my fills. The preop was good ( a little diffrent because I was self pay and not insurance) but everyone is super nice. Dr. Carter is not as agressive with my fills as he is with other paitence not sure why though but i would recommend them to anyone especially because your first year of fills are included in the surgery price which from what others have said not all doctors are like that nor do all doctors give fills under florscope each time which is also offered by true results. GOOD LUCK and Congradulations.

I will be self pay with True Results how much did you pay?

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk