Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just waiting for the car to come pick me up to go to hospital.

Real nervous now! Got a bit of heart burn too :( but it will all be worth it!

A little worried i haven.t lost as much as was asked but it.s too late now.

I will soon be banded! :)

Thank you I will!

I'm still waiting! Just had to ring the hospital to see where my car is.... As if i'm not worried enough without stressing about getting there haha! X

Best of luck to you. I was nervous also!

Thank you, i know it will be worth it.

Update from the hospital, the driver who was supposed to pick me up didn.t show up for work this morning!

They are sending me a taxi up but it.s a 2hr trip. So i'm waiting round now....... At least i know what's happening now.

Hope they picked you up and delivered you safely to your Surgery Center and into the Good Doctor's Good Hands. Sending you positive energy today and everyday. Let us know how it all went and how you are feeling. :)

K6tyx how are you doing I hope that you are well and not in too much

K6tyx how are you doing I hope that you are well and not in too much pain

Hi all sorry it hasn't been sooner!

Well i'm now banded, everything went fine, i have the 14ml band with no fill at the moment.

I have 5 wounds of which 1 is tender. I think it May be the port site and was bleeding a little last night but seems to be fine this morning.

I'm looking forward to getting a shower as i was glued and my surgeon said today would be fine.

The worst pain is the gas! Peppermint tea, warm bags and walking around seeo to ease it. I don't think the 'gas-x' strips are available in the UK are they??

Let me know how your all getting on :) just about so have strawberry slimfast for Breakfast YUM! :)

Hi all sorry it hasn't been sooner!

Well i'm now banded' date=' everything went fine, i have the 14ml band with no fill at the moment.

I have 5 wounds of which 1 is tender. I think it May be the port site and was bleeding a little last night but seems to be fine this morning.

I'm looking forward to getting a shower as i was glued and my surgeon said today would be fine.

The worst pain is the gas! Peppermint tea, warm bags and walking around seeo to ease it. I don't think the 'gas-x' strips are available in the UK are they??

Let me know how your all getting on :) just about so have strawberry slimfast for Breakfast YUM! :)[/quote']

Congrats K6. I was banded early June 4th.

Congrats!

Congrats hope you have a quick recovery