Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. My nerves are starting to get the best of me. Why am I so nervous? I have done a ton of research and thought long and hard about this. I've been so excited and now I'm nervous.... I know I will be fine. I have an excellent surgeon but would appreciate prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery.

Good luck! I had to be at the hospital at 5:30am too, and I ended up staying up til about 1 because I was nervous! You will be fine :)

Sending you good prayers & peaceful thoughts! You will do great and it will be over before you know it! Then on to your new life!

Sending Prayers and good vibes your way. Would appricate you do the same for me Wensday as thats when i have my band. I have to be at the hospital at 6 am but driving 2 1/2 hours so will be leaving my home around 3 am.

Brokenwings- I will definitely keep you in my prayers! I live 2 hours away from the hospital but thankfully my in-laws only live about 20 minutes away so we came up to stay the night with them this evening.

Deb,

Will keep you in my prayers & thoughts, too!

You will do great! I am on day 4 now and was telling my mom tonight that I don't remember anything after they gave me the initial sedative until I was back in my room. So far doing great. Minimal pain and looking forward to mushies!

Prayers sent to you! Im on the 18th of May so I will be looking forward to you telling me how easy it was in a few weeks! May the bright light of Jesus surround you and keep you safe!

Yep, been there and done that with all the research before my surgery. I know what you are going through. Its normal feelings of what you are going through. Just remember to not push yourself after the surgery, Being with other people in a support group has a lot of advantages, you will understand the process from other people's experiences in their post surgery.

I am very happy in my lap-band since Sept 3rd 2010, I am very pleased with my lap-band choice over the RNY Gastric Bypass which I almost had.

Let us know how you are doing after your surgery! :)

You are in my prayers! You will do fine! :-)

weight.png

My surgery is in a few hours also- so I can totally relate.My prayers will be with you.

good luck ladies :D

Anissa,

We are with you! :)

yes Ditto Anissa prayers with you also!