Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

Ok, I've updated everyone to this point. Check your stats on page one of this thread to be sure I don't have you weighing a ton! *laughs*

I have a tiny victory myself today... no sweets! yay, me!

Holly! That is NO tiny victory girl! I'm so happy for you and very very proud of you! *big hugs*

160 -1.5lbs. WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO

Good news, girl. Last week you were at 162. That's 2 pounds for you this week! :)

C 333 (-3.5 )

Ok, DeAnn - let's hear some of your secrets! No band and you're losing faster than some of us banded folks!

C 294 -2 this week

I had you at 295 last week, did I typo?

C 285 (-2,602 this week) Woo Hoo!! Back on track? --funny thing is... I gave up last week and put my faith in future fills. Less tension WORKS for me.

I guess it does!!! LOL

C 179.5 (-.5) better .5 than none huh!!

ATTENTION CLUB MEMBERS - NEED YOUR INPUT:

So I was thinking. I know, I know.. keep your jokes to yourselves. :) *laughs*

Rather than have one huge long thread, how about we start a new one for each month. I can put the Members Page and the Honors page up at the beginning, and we can name them like this: The Gone for Good Club - April

I just went through about 15 pages of our posts, trying to decide which ones we could delete and I came up with 50. That's a lot of work for a moderator to do *cough*Penni*cough*.

We can just have the threads locked at the end of the month, and I'll put up a link to the next month's thread to direct everyone to the right place. Sound ok with everyone?

A new thread each month sounds good to me. And by the way...I just can't subtract!! It should be -1 for this week. Duh! I was changing my ticker from amount lost to actual weight because it was too much trouble to do the math with the difference between the Dr.'s scale and mine at home. Did I mention that I'm a TA for 5th and 6th graders?? :help:

ATTENTION CLUB MEMBERS - NEED YOUR INPUT:

So I was thinking. I know, I know.. keep your jokes to yourselves. :) *laughs*

Rather than have one huge long thread, how about we start a new one for each month. I can put the Members Page and the Honors page up at the beginning, and we can name them like this: The Gone for Good Club - April

I just went through about 15 pages of our posts, trying to decide which ones we could delete and I came up with 50. That's a lot of work for a moderator to do *cough*Penni*cough*.

We can just have the threads locked at the end of the month, and I'll put up a link to the next month's thread to direct everyone to the right place. Sound ok with everyone?

UM cough, sneeze, snort, snot, ewwwwww Yeah new thread each month sounds better than trying to delete posts in this one. Just send me a PM when you want the thread closed.

OK Susan I'll share..... PROTEIN! PROTEIN!! PROTEIN!!! that all that crosses my lips. Oh and water! water!! Water !!! My Dr. Said I have to lose 10% before surgery.I will not let it stop the surgery. So I eat lots of fish,chicken,turkey,pork. I do have to say I miss my salads. But It is so worth it. SO that my secret

Ok, a new thread it is. On Saturday, I'll start the new thread and we'll close this one. All in favor say Aye! The ayes have it! Number two shall make it so.

Heyas Kim! Welcome home! You've been missed. Looks like that fill's working. Are you still blowing bubbles?

Monthly thread is a wonderful idea!

Thanks to all for the congratulations over reaching Onederland.....since I made a thread over it I didnt expect the new congrats....I feel proud all over again, lmao!!!!!! Thanks again Pnut for the acknowledgement (sp?) on my update..... YOU ROCK!!! And your double -50 is great!!! Did yall plan this, lol?

I think the idea of a monthly Gone For Good Club thread, with the Members Page and Honors Page at the beginning, is a great idea!! :biggrin1:

P.S. I checked my stats and they look fine. :)

Hi! Not too much to report but after the last fill on Monday - should see something soon. With 8.25 in there and only a small mini straw size opening into my pouch, I think I'm finally at my sweet spot.

229 (-1)

2 great NSV's though - down 8% body fat from surgery date so the doctor said technically I've lost more than 49 pounds (of FAT) and actually gained almost 20 pounds in muscle. They increased my goal weight by 25 pounds but I'm not changing what my mind says it should be. Oh, and the other one - my cholesterol is down from 330 (yeah, I know terrible) to 189 in 1 year!! My good cholesterol is way up and the bad is down even further. Plus my blood pressure was 112 over 75. Even though I didn't lose the 100 pounds I was hoping for since I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary last Saturday - I'm at least much, much healthier! Onto next week - here I come 50 pounds gone!!!

Hi P'nut - yes - I'm back! Yea - it's over! Thanks for the welcome back. No bubbles anymore, but one heck of a fill. Starting to be able to eat a little, but geez - when they say you'll feel full after 1/2 - 1 c of food I really didn't believe it till now. It's not like just "full" - it's like no way can I eat any more than that. Kind of cool.

Laura - 20 lbs of muscle? You're kicking my butt on these workouts! I follow you around on the machines and can't begin to lift the leg and arm machines at the weight you were lifting at. No wonder you're doing so good on the body fat/muscle thing! I'm so ashamed! LOL Here's to that 50 mark next week!