Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

I didn't lose you, Penni.. you were the first one I updated :)

I'm happy about your 1 pound too! You've been working hard!

Did Dr. Billy yell at you so bad that one pound fell off? LOL

Great loss for you Emilee. You're one of the ones staring at 100 pounds! Go girl go!

OK, putting a positive spin on things because I have been a banded saint this week, honestly. I gained two pounds of muscle, it HAD to be muscle, then lost a pound of fat!

Total for this week: +1

But I am still smiling. Scheduling a fill today!

I lost 1 lb!!!!! I dont know what I was thinking, I dropped to 201 the day after last weigh in and then fluctuated all weekend with my darn period but I have been back at 201 yesterday and today.....(I even changed my ticker last week,lol)

(-28 total) -1 this week!!!!! Yea!!!!! I am not at a standstill !!!

Today's plan accomplishment:

I will follow my Nutrisystem meal plans. (OK stayed on track. This is a huge accomplishment for me.)

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (John and I went walking hand in hand around our block today. We haven't done that in ages. It was fun. We had a two fold reason for the walk. To exercise, spend time together, and to go be nosey with the filming going on one block over. OK that is three reasons. The show "NUMB3RS" was filming a scene. They will be there till 10pm tonight. They sent out notices to all the neighbors for a couple of blocks that there will be internal rapid gunfire heard. LOL!! That way no one will call the cops. Too funny. They are filming all the time in our neighborhood. Kinda exciting. I saw one of the stars from that show that is why I new who was filming. Anyway got in my exercise for the day.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (Wait and see for next week.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Got it in.)

Positive reinforcement mantras:

I will continue to eat healthy and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to exercise and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to be proud of myself with all the accomplishments to date.

Here are the paintings I was working on for my grandson. I love the way they turned out. They are 10 inches x 10 inches.

post-204009-13813132988966_thumb.jpg

Love the paintings Penni! I'm sure your grandson will too.

What a great way to get in your daily walk! I haven't see that show, but then I don't watch tv very often.

I didn't walk today. I tell ya.. Dawg and I are just out of energy fighting this bug that's trying to get us. Ah well, tomorrow's another day, right? I've sat right here all day long, but I haven't been bored. Like yesterday, I think I'm just too tired to care about food, let alone having to get up to get some! hehe

I am very happy for you all, I am pre-op just waiting for the doctor to call me and set my date for the band, he is waiting for all the test results to come in and then I am in the club forever

Hi everyone,

Great job on weight loss this week! There were some pretty crazy numbers in there! 9 lbs???? Maybe I'll cut off a boob so I can do that next week! ;-) I had a fill today and boy can I feel it. They doubled my fill from 1 to 2 cc's. Crazy stuff. Hopefully next week will take me into the 180's... this will be my goal anyway! Have a good week!

Hi all! Everyone is doing so great and welcome to all the new "losers"!

Well, for the second week in a row I did not lose anything. BUT, I did measure myself and compared against the measurements I took 2 weeks ago and here's what happened: Bust -3" Waist -1" Hips -1". So, yep - gaining muscle, etc with all the working out Kim_8 and I have been doing.

I must say, if anyone has the opportunity to work out with another band member it's fantastic. Kim and I have alot in common (more than just the band, the fact we live within 1/2 mile of each other, our kids both go to the same schools, etc) and it's been great spending time with her. The time goes quickly and enjoyably!!!

See ya next week!

I'm so jealous!! What town do you live in? My fiance and I LOVE Numb3rs!! Charlie is tooo cute!

:hat: Kristin

I live in Van Nuys which is about 45 min North of LA. That could be about 15 miles in LA traffic. LOL!!!

C-185 (-4 this week) -25 total!

Sorry I haven't really been participating this week but i'm in a weird place mentally. Not a "bad" place....just different.

I have had to focus so much attention on myself for the first time ever in my life that i'm looking at life in a HUGELY different perspective when it comes to many things. I have spent my entire life worrying about what other people thought....if their needs were met....it they had what they needed, even if often (or most of) the time it was at the cost of what I needed, wanted or desired. I have put up with other peoples rudeness, selfishness and ignorance for so long that I didn't realize that I had shoved so much of myself aside that I actually put myself in the position I was in. I have alowed my family, friends, co-workers (you name it) to believe their needs were 10x's more important than mine and bent over backwards to make sure they were happy. For the first time since I can remember (that didn't involve me being sick/hospitalized/etc) this is MY TIME! I am wanting to shine....to be the center of attention...to have MY needs met....to do something I want to do...to take a big step forward with my head held high and move in a direction that works for me. I love my family very much and have no intention to ever seperate myself from them but things are changing on how we function. I'm cleaning out my closet and my life of things that don't fit and not feeling one bit badly about it.

Here's to taking my life down the path that "I" want to travel!

Skye

Wow! Someone just realized their self worth and found it to be quite high! Good for you Skye! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

thanks for the birthday greeting photonut!! i had a really great day yesterday...the crew at work got me flowers and a birthday cake and sang happy birthday....then went down to the bar last night for a glass of wine (i am staying in a hotel while in baton rouge LA) it was a really wonderful day : )

everyone is doing great...you are all an inspiratation!

thanks again!!

Hi,

I forgot to log my weight loss yesterday. According to my home scale, I lost 1.5 pounds. I think that really sucks after losing 17.4 in my first two weeks.