Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

huh...I would be **good friends** with Chris if I was on there....wow he is hot!!! No really, she is only 17 so that would be really bad if he was doing anything crazy like that!! He is soooo hot!

I was shocked at the results, not with lisa, but with Katherine. Ok....I like Bucky ok...but where is all of his fan base coming from ya think?

Stacy, I never thought of that Where is Bucky's fan base?? I agree.

re: Chris and Kelli. Remember what Simon said about her?? A naughty little minx. Chris looks like a good guy - decent morals. '

Its HER!

Janet - when you re-watch last night's show, look how close she is to him.

I dont trust her.

Maybe its just cause they have the NC bond.

((although she dosent seem that close to Bucky!))

Next week's theme is COUNTRY? WTF? If I wanted that I would watch Nashville Star! :faint:

I was very surprised that Katherine was in the bottom two let alone the bottom 3. I was so sure that it would be Bucky.

Hopefully next week Ace goes!

Isn't it funny how we all LOVED Ace in the beginning and now we are all (well, some of us are) really sick of him? Wierd!

Katherine was a big shocker!!!

I can't wait to see what Taylor, Chris, and Elliott do with the country theme! I hope they do something really awesome!

Oh my word, Paula!! I re-watched it. Kellie kept getting closer & closer & closer to Chris. He kept moving away... if you watch, his shoulders get closer & closer to Mandisa... but Kellie just kept stalking him!! By the end, you could have fit another one of her between her & Taylor! Chris even turned away from her & crossed his feet so he was towards Mandisa... and then Kellie leaned over, acting like she was leaning on her arm... but pretty much breathing down Chris's neck. Minx is right! When she reached over to congratulate Elliott she smushed her, um, attributes up against Chris.

I'm impressed with Chris for all he's doing to move away. Hope it was just Kellie being nervous... maybe she does it to every guy she sits next to. I'll be watching! LOL, I've never spent so much time watching the people not in center frame. :confused:

LOL

Janet!!! I am SO glad you saw it too. I was getting worried that I shouldnt have said that on here. I was :nervous AND :confused: !

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for seeing it and saying so.

Yep - not just a minx, but a NAUGHTY little minx. Simon had her pegged from the get go.

I told ya! hehe

Kim??? Where the heck are you? ((If anybody else noticed that - SHE did))

When she reached over to congratulate Elliott she smushed her, um, attributes up against Chris.

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Oh NO! I didnt see THAT!

Knowing that he is married... that really makes me dislike her even more!

Bucky should have been in the bottom three for sure, but Kathryn butchered that song. It was pitchy and off-key and I though she was lousy. As for Ace, at least he sang on tune, and heck I do like looking at the cutie pie. If you ever listened the second time over to Kathryn singing that song, it was horrible. I thought Bucky deserved to be gone, but Lisa is a good second choice. She will come into her own with time and training though. There was no excuse for how bad Kathryn sang though.

It was a tough night for all, and there was absolutely nothing outstanding about any performance. All the wrong songs....and so many to choose from.

I'm not sure Trisha, but I think the West Coast sees the show before the east coast. We get it at 7:00 p.m. and my daughter in Tennessee gets it after I do.....we are mountain time though not pacific.

I must tell you guys about my American Idol connection - the hairdresser I go to knows Chris. The hairdresser (Patrick) has a girlfriend (Dana) who owns a mens clothing store. Well Patrick called Chris a few weeks ago and ask him how he was doing in the wardrobe department. Long story short, Dana started "dressing" Chris a few weeks ago. Chris is a very nice guy, they say, totally devoted to his wife. Also, "Fuel" asked him to be their lead singer but he was unable to right now b/c of the Idol obligation.

Yes, I'm in NC, home to Clay, Fantasia, Chris, Bucky and Kellie.

Next week is definitely country! (Just so you know, my hubby is a web freak, and he gets all of the dish from his various sources!!! He is on so many internet gossip lists, it's starting to scare me!!!!!!)

Kelli is 19, so it's a naughty little homewrecker as far as I'm concerned!! I can't blame her for being hot for him, but she has to realize that not everyone is HOT FOR HER!!!!

I was sad to see Lisa go, because she is definitely talented. She is just too young right now, she will be a singer someday (anyone else feel a broadway vibe from her?)

Okay, country -

Bucky and Kelli will have a blast, and both will probably get another week out of idol! (please, everyone wake up and send that girl home!!!)

I am wondering about Mandisa and Chris - will they choose non-country arrangements like they have in the past?

Katherine should do fine - I bet she steps her game way up!!! Paris will have fun with this! Elliott will be boring again, but sound good doing it! Ace, who knows? I think he needs to be on a billboard or soap, but not idol (I still think he's a hottie - Mchot hot!!!)

Taylor will surprise everyone - since I know what he is doing, I will let y'all enjoy the show!!!! hehehe

'til next show!!!

~cheri

I didn't notice the Kelly/Chris antics going on....guess I'll have to keep a keener eye out next week.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's disappointed in ACE. I had rather high hopes for him. He's so good looking but these sappy, smoldering looks into the camera are getting old and his singing isn't as good as I thought it would be. Makes me kinda miss Constantine's bad boy image.

In general, most of the contestants did not have a good night this week. Elliot did a great job, better than I had anticipated. Most weeks I don't care for Bucky, but he really kind of found his groove this week and I think it was one of his best performances. I can understand why Katherine was in the bottom, she sounded off key for a lot of that song.

Now, I like country music but WHY THE HECK would they do a country themed show? Isn't it "pop" idol, as Simon would say? :)

Yeah, the country thing is throwing me for a loop. Country isn't my thing to begin with... why on earth would I want to watch an hour of it? Of course I'm going to! LOL :)

I do kinda think it's playing to Bucky & Kellie... and throwing the others out of their element. Seems a little, um, I dunno... stacked (?) to me. At least when they do a decade there's all styles in that 10 year period.

Oh well, I'm sure they'll do their best to mix it up! Anyone else started watching the Fox Reality channel? They have an "American Idol Remix" or some such. I don't know what time it's supposed to be on, I just keep catching it on the fly. We don't have Direct TV, so we don't get the pre-show. **sigh** I'm sooo addicted!

And I caught that Gray's Anatomy reference! :D McHot hot, lol. :D McSteamy hot? ;) Love that show too!

I'm just going to throw out an idea about Bucky...I think there is a big fan base for country/rock, it sells billions of CDs. Maybe that's the fan base. He's likable, too.

My thoughts on why Katharine was in the bottom 3...I don't think she connects to the viewers...technically, she is usually a beautiful singer...but it is kinda technical, not personal. That's the feeling I have about her.

Kellie, well ya'll know I don't like her much...I guess if she was on a country album, it'd be okay, but there's too much of that Brittany vibe...flash in the pan...okay, well, manipulative nature about her.

Have ya'll checked the American Idol site, and looked at the "style" part? It's so fun...you can see what designers they are wearing, and how much the clothes cost.

I'm sticking with Mandisa and Chris...still liking Taylor and Paris.