Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

85 % Burnt - Stupid Stupid Me

Christina,

Like Michelle, Im a professional tanner (great catagory for us :D) but my tanning is usually done in the sun. Your burn LOOKS bad - but thats pretty much what my first outting is like. Actually - when I start with a red body, I end up being darker... in a matter of days! Crazy, I know.

Aveeno oatmeal stuff works good (so Ive heard). Ive only used pure aloe vera when needed.

And to keep from drying out - Ive always liked the way creamy baby oil (J&J brand) worked on me. Its a lotion and oil mixed together. Good stuff!

We gotta get you fixed up for that new hottie you have. *wink wink*

OUCH!!! You poor, poor thing!!!

I am so glad you are feeling better.

(When I was a professional tanner in High School, I would go 30 min a day... 5 days a week!!!) That was 5 years ago! Things must have really changed.

I am really glad you are OK!!!

Be very careful with the silvadene! Too much can cause further irritation. Use only a super thin coat on ONLY the burnt skin. It can irritate healthy skin.

Jeebus girl!!

I'm glad you are getting to feeling better. I'm also glad the salon agreed to pay for damages, but you need to make sure to get that in writing. I think it's good that they are agreeing to do that without going through being sued, and I think it's good you don't want to sue them. People are so sue happy these days!

I love the little 'tan tattoes' that they do, my sister has one too. And look at your flat belly!

Feel better!

Thanks everyone!

Magsi- thank you for the link I will check it out. Yes I too ran a fever for a few days.

Well its official - Today I began to peel like a snake. My back behind both of my arms & between my breasts. My stomach will for sure be the next to go- it itches like no one's business.

After talking with Penni-I am down to two applications of pure aloe & one of coco-butter on the good skin areas only. Today I am going to make the list up with all the charges for the salon & present it later this week. I also am going to get them to sign something for any future problems I may have regarding this incident. I don't think there will be any but Penni thinks as do I that it will be a good idea. It will be curious to see what they will sign.

Here is an updated shot of the bruise. You can see its gone from black to blue & now purple w/little lines-weird.

Can you break anything or hurt anything inside your buttocks????? I promise thats the last shot of my asse you'll have to endure-:D

Also I attached a photo of the reason I got the tan in the first place. I call him my "SWT."

Sweet Young Thang. He 7 yrs younger & full of the dickens! LOL LOL dickens, thats funny!!!!:) To bad he hasn't been able to even touch me in over a week!

post-204247-13813132918618_thumb.jpg

post-204247-13813132921828_thumb.jpg

no lawyer Tina- Just am happy I wasn't hurt worse. they're covering my out of pocket & I will be asking for a small compensation.

Jenna- Thnks- "just chasing after you;0)"

Well Its peel & scratch time. But the newer skin below feels so much more smooth & soft. I am actually glad I am peeling b/c the burnt skin really really got tough & actually hard in areas. It was freakin me out a bit.