Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official Easter/Spring Gift Exchage Sign Up!

Hey you guys

wHAT KINDS of things do you think are cool to get people..

I am feeling all uptight about it now, I dont want to get something thats NOT cool, ya know.

Lets here some ideas...

THANK YOU!

Nykee,

There is all kinds of things.

Candles, Picture frames, bath items, whatever! I'm sure anything will be good.

We need to start a thread for the thank yous.

Grrrr, their on their way now. Man, hubby is gonna KILL me. I already have TONS of shoes. I was never a shoe person before and then for some reason about 5 years ago, I became a collector!!

P.S. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to mail the package. I think he/she (no hints!) will be the first to get theirs. They should be getting it sometime this week.

I mailed mine out Friday. I love stuff like this. I forgot to put my screen name, can we PM and tell them now?

Enjoy the shoes, take a picture.

..well i got part of my gift today so i will be sending it out by Friday....lol i'm just not too sure what-else i'm going to get i'm still shopping around....I hope (he/she) enjoys......i'm loving this.....my first exchange & it's so exciting!

Bought my goodies today while waiting for my prescription to be filled! I'll mail it tomorrow. I hope someone in Texas will be watching the mailbox! & That's all I'm gonna say about that.

I think there are a few Bunnies-to-be who didn't get names--if this is your situation, please PM me asap.

We had a little duplication of identities and that messed me up:faint: , so if you didn't get a name to buy for PM ME ASAP!

I will post a thank you thread starting tomorrow--for all those fast moving bunnies who already shipped their stuff out! WOWSA!

Thanks!

Kimberly

Mary, the shoes were cute, but I don't like anything that flops when I walk, picky ol lady me. On the other hand the shoe price wasn't bad, but OMG, the rest of that site was quite expensive, over $100 for an egg topiary, sheeese.

Thanks for sharing the site, I love checking out new places to spend money, but I like it better when it's a GREAT deal. Ok, I'm a cheap date.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Got my gift for my secret bunny and it will be sent out by Friday. So look out Washington here it comes.....Hope ya like it!!!!

:) Same HERE..

Mine will be mailed on the third to the 5th.

That will be plenty of time to arrive by the 16th!

FUN FUN FUN

Hey! PM'ed ya 'bout my missing bunny. Any sign of it?? Let me know when you get a chance!

~cheri