Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who's has experienced a New NSV Lately ?

Got back into my true religion jeans thiscweekend, theyd gotten a bit too snug. I might even be brave enoughbto wash them soon!

YES ! :D

We order shirts every year at work to represent our school. Instincitvely, I grabbed the 2X to try on....way too big. Then the XL again too big....I finally can wear a shirt without an X in front of it!

Sounds Good to me, and I'll bet you were shocked ! :thumbup:

Sitting with my legs crossed has been a big one for me, and also fitting into movie theater chairs, and any other chair for that matter, and not worrying about breaking chairs. I also love going to the store to buy clothes and finding jeans that fit. Every time. :)

Sitting with my legs crossed has been a big one for me, and also fitting into movie theater chairs, and any other chair for that matter, and not worrying about breaking chairs. I also love going to the store to buy clothes and finding jeans that fit. Every time. :)

You go Girlfriend ! ! !, and just keep doing it !, and NEVER look Back !;)

Shirley.

Absolutely!! Hey, you and I are at about the same stage in regards to pounds left and pounds left to go. You ROCK! You are doing such a good job!

Absolutely!! Hey, you and I are at about the same stage in regards to pounds left and pounds left to go. You ROCK! You are doing such a good job!

sending you a message.

Congratulations Trish! I will get the results on my first A1C since surgery on Tuesday. I am really excited to see as my last was 8.1 taking 300 units of insulin daily!!!! With my VERY low carb diet I have cut my insulin to about 90 units a day!! Doc isn't sure I'll ever turn it completely around - but a girl can dream can't she? My big NSV this weekend is that I shopped til I dropped Saturday and Sunday and did not step foot in the plus size section. Not everything fit, however I managed to put a pretty good dent in my pocketbook!! So happy! :D

I had a medical NSV this week. A1C went from 7.4 in June (Pre-surgery) to 5.8 in October. According to my lab report 5.7 and lower is normal. Good bye Diabetes.

the other day i needed a belt for the jeans i was wearing ran to my daughters room found one and it FIT !! man was she pissed when she saw me wearing her belt

then the other day my mom washed her jeans on the line... they are a size 12.. i took them down when they were dry and slip them on... i walked down stairs and said mom do you like these jeans she said you look great ?! did you get a new pair i said no they are yours! she didnt know what to say.. when I started I was a size 24 ....:D so she felt compelled to give them to me !!!

Amy

the other day i needed a belt for the jeans i was wearing ran to my daughters room found one and it FIT !! man was she pissed when she saw me wearing her belt

then the other day my mom washed her jeans on the line... they are a size 12.. i took them down when they were dry and slip them on... i walked down stairs and said mom do you like these jeans she said you look great ?! did you get a new pair i said no they are yours! she didnt know what to say.. when I started I was a size 24 ....:D so she felt compelled to give them to me !!!

Amy

That's a HUGE NSV..

Congrats on the fantastic loss.:)

I sat down in a Recliner, and instinctively went to Cross my Legs. They CROSSED !

I have not done that in years !

Guess I got some catching up to do.

:party:

I HAVE !!! I BOUGHT SIZE LG THERMALS ~~~ NOT XXL < NOT XL BUT GOOD OLD LG !!!!! :D :D

yesterday, i finished my first 1/2 marathon in just under 4 hours. this time last year could not have made it round the block!

congrats to everyone on your NSVs.:D

Congrats. to you to.... Thats a Nice One..:)

I HAVE !!! I BOUGHT SIZE LG THERMALS ~~~ NOT XXL < NOT XL BUT GOOD OLD LG !!!!! :D :D

Thats cool ! ! ! I am wearing 1x now, and some Large, but eventually it will all be large, then maybe someday Medium.

I do believe ! I do, I do, I do...

I was looking at some pictures on my I phone that were taken this weekend at the lake and when I enlarged one of them of my girl friend and I I did not recognize myself I had to look to See if it was really me. I showed it to my daughter and she said is that you mom? I loved it I have not liked a camera or a picture of myself in 15 years.

Banded 3/11/10

can sit in a booth when eating out, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!