Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm about 5 months out (OMG!) and I'm starting to get bored with eggs, cheese, sausage options for Breakfast.

on Sunday I had a buckwheat pancake with sausage, and it was wonderful!! But I'm not willing to do that everymorning. -too many carbs!

so I'm lookiing for some alternative, low carb ideas please! Thanks so much!!!!

well it depends on what you are looking for? You can make egg muffins. Just need some egg and whatever else you like and mix and put in muffin cups then bake.

You can eat pancakes. There is low carb flour made by Atkins and Tova. I buy all my low carb goodies on netrition.com. Its not cheap, but a bag of LC flour last me forever. I edulge every once in a while. Low carb tortillas are sold at grocery stores. make a burrito or something.

I love Greek yogurt mixed with fresh berries and kashi go lean Cereal. lots of Protein and a great way to start my day!

I like to take Missions low carb tortillas and make burritos . They have 13 grams of Fiber in it I believe and it makes the net carbs only six and they are delish .

I take one of them put eggs, sausage, or bacon in it and salsa .

I also eat Cereal . Not every day but maybe twice a week. I like Kellogg's Fiber One with antioxidants in it . Great fiber . And they got some great tasting brands out there . I like the one with the yogurt in it .

Also , I know its not breakfast but some days I just take one of my low carb tortillas and take steak ums , mushrooms, pepper jack cheese, onions , green peppers and make a steak sandwich boy that is delish !!!

My go-to breakfast on weekdays is 1/2 c egg beaters with a veggie sausage, some kind of cheese, and some random veggies thrown in. I can make it really easy the night before, and stick it in the microwave once I get to work. It does get kind of old sometimes, but I do manage to switch it up with the following:

Greek yogurt is great because it has more Protein than regular yogurt. It is also a lot thicker than regular yogurt, so it stays in the pouch longer (for me at least). I mix mine with some kind of berries, slivered almonds and drizzle a little bit of agave to cut out the tartness.

On occasion, I will have cereal with soy milk. Some of my favs are Special K with Red Berries, Kashi GoLean Crunch, and good old Honey Nut Cheerios.

I also really love cottage cheese. I mix it with a packet of the low-carb maple&brown sugar oatmeal-this may sound really gross, but I promise if you like cottage cheese, it is a nice change up.

At least one weekend morning, I will make me a kind of "splurge" breakfast-pancakes, french toast or waffles with sugar free Syrup. I don't do this very often because carb-filled breakfasts don't keep me full as long as ones that are protein-based.

thank you! I think I'll get some cottage cheese and give that a try.

I'm not at my green zone yet and have a fill scheduled, so maybe then the greek yogurt will stay put! lol

Sounds like I need to add some cereal to it. Maybe then it'll stay in my pouch. right now I use the greek yogurt in place of a Protein Shake, just to add more protien to my day.

I do the greek yogurt with granola in it .. I also have done a tbsp. of melter Peanut Butter in the micro.. then slice a banana and dip it in the PB like a dip... lastly I do a crustless quiche made mostly of cottage cheese and not so much egg .. gives me a quick option all week..