Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

test results

okay, I'm finally home from school and work. *sigh* what a day, what a day.

The good news is that the inital results from the tests are good, but this means that there are more tests to run. In the mean time she's going to treat my PCOS agressively, trying to deal with the underlying problem and not just give me birth control pills. She also gave me some anti-anxity pills. Apperently being stressed about not losing weight is not going to help me lose weight. Go figure.

So, we still don't know what the matter is.

I still need more tests.

I'm on new meds.

The good news is that the inital results from the tests are good,

That is good news Vines!

trying to deal with the underlying problem and not just give me birth control pills

Lets hope this does not happen, I just started birth control pills 2.5 weeks ago for some hormonal problems I have been having ever since my band was removed..it sucks...all I want to do is eat. I'm feeling the affectsfrom them horribly by my body thinking I'm pregnant and wanting to eat. Without my band it is difficult. I wish you the best and hope you get more answers soon..hang in there :) Hope the new meds do the trick for you!

Waiting sucks! I hope that you'll get a definitive answer soon so they can begin treating it. Maybe the anti-anxiety pills will help...I know it's hard to stay strong when everything seems overwhelming. Know we all care about you and are holding you up in our thoughts.

Take care of yourself.

Emily

The good news is that the inital results from the tests are good, but this means that there are more tests to run.

She also gave me some anti-anxity pills. Apperently being stressed about not losing weight is not going to help me lose weight. Go figure.

Excellent, the first pass was good. Sounds like you have a doctor who cares and is really trying to help you. I'm thrilled to hear the first round of good news. I'm even more thrilled because I just know there's going to be even more before this is all settled.

*hugs*

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Glad to hear that it was not what they had originally thought. Hope the new meds help with the stress. I take Zoloft for stress/depression and is sure helps me.

Well, the more things you knock out of the way, the closer you are to finding the right thing, right?

I hope you can relax a little. I know you still don't know the full answer, but I hope you are taking hope in the idea that you are on the way. :)

Just remember, with each test that you take, you are getting closer to the answer! (((HUGS))) I'm still praying for you! You WILL get your answers soon!!

Your on the right path girlfriend - we're making progress here! That is something to praise God for - finally you are getting long awaited answers and soon you will have them all. Keep the faith my friend!!

Hi-

Did you doctor say how she was going to treat your PCOS aggressively? I take 1500mg of metformin daily and am on the BCP. I have found that doing both has helped me quite a bit. My cycles are regular and much easier to deal with.

I hope you get some answers soon.

That's awesome news about the first series of tests, Vines! Glad she's looking for the underlying problem & not just treating the symptoms!

Take the new meds & try to stay centered. Waiting is the pits!

((( HUGS!!! )))

Hang in there, Vines. I'm glad you're getting some answers, even if they're coming slowly. If you have any doubts or questions about your meds, post a question here; so many of us have been on various mood-altering drugs that several people are bound to have had experience with whatever you're on. I hope you get answers and sensible treatment on the PCOS soon. Female trouble is no fun.

Great preliminary news, Crystal!!

Hopefully the anti anxiety medication will help as well, cause she's right, being stressed is just going to make things worse.

Sending some more good vibes your direction.