Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30 Day Challenge... get ready to kick some butt here!

So... today is day 3 and we have 27 days left to get this done!!!

Today is a MUCH better day for me. I feel more relaxed and content. My head hunger and carb cravings were so terrible yesterday. I honestly don't know how I managed to do so well. Regardless, I started this and I'm going to finish, and finish strong!!! I am feeling MUCH BETTER today too as far as cravings go. It's always the first few days that are the worst, and usually day 2 is crazy for me! I hope I can keep those cravings at bay today. :)

How is everyone else doing???

Here are my totals from yesterday:

Water: 116 Oz.

Just because I wanted it: Starbucks Skinny Caramel Macchiato Tall

Breakfast: Atkins Caramel Latte Protein shake & Small banana

Lunch: Yesterday dinner Leftovers

Snack: Peanuts & Lite string cheese

Dinner: 1/2 Carl's Jr. LoCarb Turkey Burger and 1/2 Garden salad.

Snack: 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Workout: Day Off!!!

May i join a little late? Im trying to get back on the bandwagon. Had a bad stuck episode on Monday so i've put myself on liquids until the swelling goes down. Mostly shakes & Soup for me for now. But i definitely need a challenge to get my booty into gear. I definitely need to work on my Water intake. Thanks for starting the challenge.

A little better today. I moved the candy dish to the other side of the office :D

1 sausage patty

Lg. Mango pineapple smoothie

5 slices Oscar mayer deli turkey

Pecans 2 oz.

Fage greek yogurt with blueberries

Bean Soup

Fresh fruit salad

72 oz. Water

No treadmill; Jacob didn't finish on the computer until 9:30. Not going to sweat with an 18 year old male audience...blood or not.

See you all in the morning

Robbie :party:

I go to bed early so here's my totals. 80 oz. Water 85 grams of Protein. B- protein/ coffee drink S-greek yogurt L- vienna sausages D- Turkey chili w/ chz Got 30 mins. on the eliptical & a few mins lifting weights. Ya'll have a good night.

:rolleyes: Forgot my 82 grams of Protein yesterday.

No treadmill today-still fighting weird ankle injury

73 g Protein cut out some turkey

64 oz. Water

Jacob is waiting to get on computer; have to fly. See you all tomorrow

Great job to all who are participating!!! I've been doing really really well aside from catching a summer cold. :) Its ok its slowly resolving itself. It was out of the blue for me, I'd not gotten sick like this since my revision!!! Booo!!! LOL Oh well it happens right?

So far I am down 3 Lbs since the challenge started. I'd say that's pretty darned special!

Keep up the good work y'all!!!

I am late just saw this! Have followed all the rules so far this week..............

Are you ready to kick start the program here? EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! Pre Operative, Post Operative, Struggling, Doing Awesome and want some extra motivation, AGAIN everyone is invited to do this!!!

This is NOT A weight loss challenge. However if you follow these simple rules, chances are very good it will show up on your scale. :P So... the rules are as follows:

( PS, if you have Facebook, click here: https://www.facebook...207363012649554 )

30 Day Challenge RULES:

Timeline:

Begins Sunrise Sunday July 24th, 2011

Ends Sunrise Tuesday August 23rd, 2011

Eating:

No Potatoes

No Rice

No Breads

No Cereals

No Candy

No Pastries

Maximum 5 Servings of fruit per day

Unlimited Servings of Veggies per day

Minimum 60g of Protein per day

Minimum 64oz Water per day

Exercise:

Minimum 30 Minutes, 5x per week

OK, THAT'S IT!!! READY... SET... GO!!!!!!!

welcome.gif

Hi all. Sorry I have been MIA. The good news is I have my computer/work out room back. Jacob passed his summer school Algebra II with an 87, which tells me he could have passed the class if he had tried.

I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill and got in all of my Water, but didn't pay attention to the Protein intake. I have no memory these days so I don't even remember what I ate (not good). Getting back on track first thing in the morning.

Robbie