Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Am I the ONLY one here who drinks RTD Muscle Milk light?

I seem to be in the minority when it comes to Protein drinks. I LOVE MML(it can be rather expensive though..), and of course if you like what you're drinking you'll stick to it, right? My surgeon sells this horrible tasting Protein Drink, but if I had to drink that I'd DIE...lol..Any suggestions for a thick, great tasting one that's low in fat?? I currently drink the 8.25 oz, 150 cal/4.5 fat/20 protein..my surgery is this Weds....

I would tell you to keep drinking the MML. It is one of the Protein shakes my NUT recommended and since you like it I would continue. I don't know why you feel the need to change...if the cost is the issue, look into the powder and get a shaker bottle to mix it up in. Many people have a hard time finding a shake they like, so count yourself lucky ;)

I drank RTD MML for a long time, then switched to RTD Premier Nutrition shakes because I prefer the taste. Even though the MML shakes have a little more Protein per ounce, I like Premier brand better, and the cost is similar enough not to be an issue. (I get mine at costco, but they're sold elsewhere, including the Premier website www.premiernutrion.com.) I spend so much less on food these days, the price of RTD shakes is nothing for me to worry about. Heck, i used to spend twice or three times as much as a case of RTD shakes every week just at the pizza store... :)

Dave

I drink MML. I was just banded 3 weeks ago. I have two shakes a day and one meal. It's perfect.

I drink MML everyday ! Have been doing that for almost 5 yrs. now...

But I buy about 5 different flavors from a website where it's not expensive at all.

I don't drink their plane chocolate (IT'S LOUSEY !) Now there chocolate milk taste like Devil's food Cake.

My surgeon made it clear that this is what we are to drink. 195 Calories, 25 G of Protein is a very good shake.

I don't know what your buying, but I buy the powder, and mix with Water. They are very good. Cake Batter is the newest flavor.

If your drinking chocolate out of a can, I would switch to the powder in a 1.65LB. Jug for under $19.00. Only 2 scoops for a

8 oz. shake. So a big jug goes a long way. Which does not make it expensive at all if you know where to shop !

Good Luck with what your doing? If you ever want to update, contact me, and I will give the Info on where to shop from.

You can see for yourself that way.....

Not sure but when i was just trying them out to find one that I liked it was a completely different ball game. Now that I am on the preop liquid diet ( SURGERY DATE JULY29!!! YEA!) The ones that I thought i liked I dont! lol so had to find some. Now I am having Unjury chicken Soup Protein powder- mixed with Water it is very good. Haven't found a powder that I LIKE mixed with water yet!! I have tried Unjury strawberry withwater- YUKE!! i now it tastes better with milk, but I am trying to have my shakes in water so I can have an additional yogurt instead. I will keep on searching! Tried MML- it was ok. Good luck to you all.

If you're willing to branch out into powdered shakes you mix at home, it's pretty easy to make them thick. I make mine with a scoop of Protein Powder, a cup of skim milk, and then 4+ ice cubes depending how thick I want them to be. If you find a powder you like it really can make them taste like a milkshake, particularly if you add in some sugar-free flavor syrups. Yum!

What website do you buy your drinks from that it is cheap? I like the MML RTD shakes in chocolate but it is quite expensive... :(

Christine

I drink MML everyday ! Have been doing that for almost 5 yrs. now...

But I buy about 5 different flavors from a website where it's not expensive at all.

I don't drink their plane chocolate (IT'S LOUSEY !) Now there chocolate milk taste like Devil's food Cake.

My surgeon made it clear that this is what we are to drink. 195 Calories, 25 G of Protein is a very good shake.

I don't know what your buying, but I buy the powder, and mix with Water. They are very good. Cake Batter is the newest flavor.

If your drinking chocolate out of a can, I would switch to the powder in a 1.65LB. Jug for under $19.00. Only 2 scoops for a

8 oz. shake. So a big jug goes a long way. Which does not make it expensive at all if you know where to shop !

Good Luck with what your doing? If you ever want to update, contact me, and I will give the Info on where to shop from.

You can see for yourself that way.....

What website do you buy your drinks from that it is cheap? I like the MML RTD shakes in chocolate but it is quite expensive... :(

Christine

I googled Muscle Milk Light, and a lot of sites will come up that sell it.

AllStarHealth.com is who I went through 1-800-875-8989 is the number, but you have to open a account with them.

These are 1.65Lb Jugs of powder that I bought. You will have to see what they have in what your looking for.

$18.89 chocolate MILK

$18.89 Peanut Butter CHOCOLATE

$ 5.95 SHIPPING FOR 1 OR MORE IT STAYS THE SAME $5.95.

There Plain Chocolate is Lousy In POWDER FORM. I can't speak for the other stuff.

But there chocolate milk,, you open the container, and it smells like DEVIL'S food CAKE. It is very good for a chocolate.

All you need is a shaker bottle, and your good to go.

Hope this helps,Shirley. What's the RTD stand for?

Ready to drink :)

I googled Muscle Milk Light, and a lot of sites will come up that sell it.

AllStarHealth.com is who I went through 1-800-875-8989 is the number, but you have to open a account with them.

These are 1.65Lb Jugs of powder that I bought. You will have to see what they have in what your looking for.

$18.89 chocolate MILK

$18.89 Peanut Butter chocolate

$ 5.95 SHIPPING FOR 1 OR MORE IT STAYS THE SAME $5.95.

There Plain Chocolate is Lousy In POWDER FORM. I can't speak for the other stuff.

But there chocolate milk,, you open the container, and it smells like DEVIL'S food CAKE. It is very good for a chocolate.

All you need is a shaker bottle, and your good to go.

Hope this helps,Shirley. What's the RTD stand for?

O.K.,,, I thought of something else... But I was wrong.