Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sons says I look like Hippo on Madagascar!

MAN O MAN! WHAT A BLOW! My 4 year old told me I looked like the HIPPO on MADAGASCAR! UGH! I guess my rear was a dead give away! I said, Hmmm isn't that nice? He said No, Mom it isn't. WAAAA!:lalala:

Don't worry, I didn't DIE or anything. Just out of the mouths of babes comes the truth! I can't WAIT until he'll tell me I look like a movie star! LOL! IT'S GONNA HAPPEN BY GOLLIE! Just thought I'd make a few of you laugh.:)

LOL *hugs* .. mine has said some pretty vicious stuff in the past too. Not meaning anything by it of course, but they know how to tell the truth a bit too well at that age :/

Dont fret, when my boys were small I was identified as one of the teletubbies!!! Now I know why toddlers love the program so much,, Most post partum mommies look an awfull lot like those telle tubbies from a small little body looking up at thier mommies! So much for my 15 seconds of fame.

Oh Gin, kids really don't understand. I can certainly understand how you felt... my DD has said a few things about my tummies...meaning more than one LOLOL !!! and how squshie I am. She's 4.

I just wanna be a smaller squshie mom LOL.

I always tell my son how cute his butt cheeks are, and that they are my favorite cheeks in all the land. His reply one day was not so cute. He told me he loved my butt cheeks too because they are the most enormous and squishiest in all the land! Thanks little buddy! I guess as ego deflating as this was, he was trying to give me a compliment -- and truth is, they are pretty squishy!:baby: NJ Chick is right, out of the mouthes of babes..........

When my Spudboy was about 5 or 6, he came in the house crying inconsolably. His heart was broken. I asked him what was wrong, and he told the that he was sad and crying because his little friend Katie would never have a fat mamma, and how everyone needs a fat mamma. Fat mammas love you more.

My 4 year old told me I looked like the HIPPO on MADAGASCAR!

Babygirl, just remember: Due to recent banding, you aint gonna look like that for long!:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Hahahha hah. When I was a kid (quite skinny one, too) I would stand behind my mother while she brushed her teeth or put her makeup on, and bang my hands on her bum cheeks, left, right, left, right... while singing, "I'mmmmm playin' my drums! Playin' my drums!"

Well that Hippo is a movie star! Kids are often cruel without meaning to be, we just have to teach them how to have a censor sometimes.

Do you know how most kids draw stick figures to represent their family? My sons pictures are a circle for the head, a larger circle for the body, and then legs and arms coming off of that one. He says he has to draw our "fat bellies". Best thing is, he doesn't say it in a mean way. That is just the way we are... for now.

See you later Movie Star!

Yeah, my 8 year old syas that Gloria is my idol (not hers, mine!!) I feel better now since I had her explain - she says that Gloria is big and beautiful - she loves the swimsuit at the beach - and has a bad attitude!!

It could be worse - we could be the wicked witch of the West!

My dad was at the video store and a 3 year old boy said he was the fattest man he'd ever seen. With great control, my dad said "it's because I'm santa claus" the grandmother with the boy was so embarassed and my dad told her it was okay. We teach kids to be honest, in all situations...so sometimes it can backfire in our faces :thankyou:

My niece gave me the biggest compliment she could imagine, told me I looked just like Miss Piggy! She was about 5 at the time. :thankyou:

My DD (age 5) told me that some women had little boobies, and some had big boobies, but I had LONG boobie's.....

Aint fat and gravity wonderful!!!!!!!