Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I dare U 2 beat my NSV... I rode the bull!!!

OMG, I think I busted an ovary, but I RODE THE BULL! I'm so excited I'm coming out of my skin! I've wanted to ride the bull since Debra Winger in Urban Cowboy (ya gotta be damn old to know what I'm talking about.) Thanks to the band and my weight loss, not only did I get asked to dance & did the 2-step with a guy while Chris watched, but I rode the damn bull!

Now go ahead and criticize how gross this picture is, but I dare YOU to try it! HA!!! (Or as hubby says, "I dare you to f-ing try it since my wife has bigger $#lls than me!"!)

post-203981-13813132715547_thumb.jpg

Just looking at that bull makes my back go out ROFL !! Good for you girl, and its a wonderful picture.

I have to be careful what amusement rides I go on b/c of my spine, there's no way I'd do bull lolol.

Thanks for sharing, your so much fun.

Wow Lisa, look at you go! Go Lisa go!!!

I admire your adventuresome spirit.

Lisa, I love it. I have ridden the bull at Gilly's Dallas. My arms are so short I thought they were gonna come outta socket when the bull leaned forward. That was always my dream also to ride it really slow and sexy like Deborah Winger. My stupid ars wore a skirt since it was my bachelorette party and the whole place got a hoohaw shot the whole time. It is so much fun though. I can't wait to ride a real bull!! I'm really jealous cause my mom has a little Gilly's shirt from the original Gilly's that was in the movie and my dad rode the original bull there.

Wow, Lisa!!!! You look awesome, and you look like you're having a BLAST!! How many margaritas did it take to get you on that thing?!?!?! Did you ride your new Harley to the bar?

Bull-riding...not for me. I'm scared that the bull would pull out a white flag if I climbed on it's back!!!!

Woo Hoo, Delarla!!

~cheri

:) I don't think bandsters should drink as much as it would take for me to try this ! you go!! your adventures keep me going , I think I will live thru you instead of trying this myself. I've got enough bull ride in my life with work and teenagers I dont need to take it letteral!

Were you sober?:D

*looks at Lisa's face*

*looks at the couple in the background*

*grins* They look like they were having far more fun :D

All joking aside, great job! I admire your spirit :)

Well Lisa, you certainly beat my "spin" picture. Ridin the bull is gonna be a hard one to top. I think you're inspiring me to get back into losing mode so I can come up with a photoable NSV to top that!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHAW!