Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WISH HAD FRIEND CLOSE BY THAT WOULD KICK MY ASS!!

I HAVE A TERRIBLE TIME WITH THIS LADIES. I FEEL SO BAD THAT I SHOULDN'T BE CHEATING SO MUCH. I HATE PUTTING THE BLAME ON THINGS BUT ITS TRUE WITH STRESS FOR MY MY HUSBAND IS LEAVING TO IRAQ WITHING A COUPLE MONTHS, AND I AM TRYING TO GET FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY FEMALE PROBLEMS I GO FOR A ULTRASOUND TOMORROW. I DO NOT HAVE A HAVE A FRIEND THAT CAN COME OVER AND KICK ME IN THE ASS AND TELL ME LOOK COME WITH ME FOR A WALK, OR COME EXCERCISE WITH ME. I AM NOT A SELF MOTIVATOR I AM A PERSON THAT NEEDS SOMEONE TO KICK MY ASS. I HAVE HIGH ANXIETY ISSUES THAT I AM TRYING TO GET OVER I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY. I AM HOPING WHEN MY HUSBAND GOES OFF TO IRAQ I CAN KICK MY SELF IN THE ASS I JUST WISH I HAD A FRIEND THAT COULD HELP.I AM SORRY IF I AM BITCHING TOO MUCH. ITS JUST THAT I HAVE GAINED NOT LOST LATELY AND IT IS ALL MY FAULT. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MY HUSBAND GOING OVER SEAS AND WORRYING MY ASS OFF ABOUT HIM. I HOPE IN 2 OR 3 YEARS WE WILL BE DONE WITH OVER SEAS. I DO NOT PUT FAITH IN OUR PRESIDENT TO BRING ALL THE TROOPS HOME. SORRY FOR VENTING.

It a day to day process. If you mess up one day you always have the next to do right! Remember what your ultimate goal is. And remember that you are human and you do make mistakes. No one is perfect, if you do know a perfect person, point em out to me so I can kick their ass for showing out! Lol...I can give you a virtual kick, but stay on the boards, stay accountable to us. I find that LBT, Facebook and YouTube keep me in check. If it works for me, it can work for you! Good luck and give your husband a hug and kiss for me for keeping me and mine safe from the loonys of the world!

thanks i apperciate it and i will

It a day to day process. If you mess up one day you always have the next to do right! Remember what your ultimate goal is. And remember that you are human and you do make mistakes. No one is perfect, if you do know a perfect person, point em out to me so I can kick their ass for showing out! Lol...I can give you a virtual kick, but stay on the boards, stay accountable to us. I find that LBT, Facebook and YouTube keep me in check. If it works for me, it can work for you! Good luck and give your husband a hug and kiss for me for keeping me and mine safe from the loonys of the world!

The above post offers great advice- I second it. I also encourage you to excersise- it not only works wonders for weight loss but also will help with your anxiety, it's a great stress reliever. Start out slow and gradually increase your intensity/duration. It took me about 4 months post op before I hit the gym. It has now become habit. I admit that I haven't grown to love it, some days I have to really make myself do it. I do weights with a trainer 3 days a week and that really helps keep me on track. I highly reccomend it if you can afford it.

As far as eating, I would start out with eating the right foods, low carb, low fat, high protien. Lots of lean meat and veggies. You can worry about portions a little down the road. I am also wondering if you need a fill, or are you relying on "sliders" and that's caused the weight gain. Best wishes!

i have 7.00cc's in my band so far the only thing i can't eat is bread not even toasted. which is good cause bread isn't really that good for you. the problem is that i have been eating bad it is my fault completely, like doughnuts,ice cream, comfort foods. and i only seems to do this is when my husband is home when he is off in the field for training or in Iraq i do great but having to feed hims makes its hard he is so thin he needs food he has a very high metabolism. where mine seem none existant. my problem is i have allowed myself to eat the things i promised after the surgery i wouldn't eat i was doing so good then i tried all those yummy things and that was the worst thing i could have done. i should have said no you can't eat those they will get stuck but i opened pandoras box and having a hell of a time shuting it.

The above post offers great advice- I second it. I also encourage you to excersise- it not only works wonders for weight loss but also will help with your anxiety, it's a great stress reliever. Start out slow and gradually increase your intensity/duration. It took me about 4 months post op before I hit the gym. It has now become habit. I admit that I haven't grown to love it, some days I have to really make myself do it. I do weights with a trainer 3 days a week and that really helps keep me on track. I highly reccomend it if you can afford it.

As far as eating, I would start out with eating the right foods, low carb, low fat, high protien. Lots of lean meat and veggies. You can worry about portions a little down the road. I am also wondering if you need a fill, or are you relying on "sliders" and that's caused the weight gain. Best wishes!

Can your husband kick you in the ass while he is home? Not in a bad way but in a motivating way?

i wish he could but we are so differnt he can eat anything he wants i can't so i have to feed him and i love food so him kicking me in the but doesn't help i guess i need someone in the same boat as me. to understand what it is like he has no idea he is 5'4 115 lbs

Can your husband kick you in the ass while he is home? Not in a bad way but in a motivating way?

i wish he could but we are so differnt he can eat anything he wants i can't so i have to feed him and i love food so him kicking me in the but doesn't help i guess i need someone in the same boat as me. to understand what it is like he has no idea he is 5'4 115 lbs

I understand the husband thing. My first husband (passed away now) was 5'4 and 130lbs. Also Husband now is 5'8 and 180lbs. They both could eat anything and never gain. My husband now can eat like 3 big pork chops and all the sides and still be hunger and its fustrating!!! He works hard at his job and when he comes home he doesn't really want to go for a walk or anything since he is dog tired. So I take our dog and kid for a walk, and look at the neighborhood yards and think what I would like to do to ours or see the different plants. I now sounds lame... Do you have a pet that likes to go for walks? Sometimes this helps when you are walking and others are to, since they come over to chat sometimes when walking.

i live in a neighbor hood you dont want to take a walk in :(

I understand the husband thing. My first husband (passed away now) was 5'4 and 130lbs. Also Husband now is 5'8 and 180lbs. They both could eat anything and never gain. My husband now can eat like 3 big pork chops and all the sides and still be hunger and its fustrating!!! He works hard at his job and when he comes home he doesn't really want to go for a walk or anything since he is dog tired. So I take our dog and kid for a walk, and look at the neighborhood yards and think what I would like to do to ours or see the different plants. I now sounds lame... Do you have a pet that likes to go for walks? Sometimes this helps when you are walking and others are to, since they come over to chat sometimes when walking.