Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

POSITIVELY GIDDY!!!

Ok, so last November my job required me to train to a new specialty (I'm a nurse) so in order to work in labor & delivery I have to wear hospital scrubs. When I wear my own scrubs, I was a 3X pants and a 3-4X shirt (my hips are my widest part and these shirts were always too tight at the hips). I was scared beyond belief imagining the hospital scrubs would not fit. I even took some home beforehand to make sure I'd be ok. The biggest pants/shirts they have are a 3X and I could just barely squeeze my butt into them. I even ripped the inside seam of a pair of pants once when I sat down. How embarassing! The 3X shirts I could get on but they were so tight my gut just stuck out in all it's rolls & glory. I always wore a scrub jacket to try to hide that (2X but really roomy). So since I've started losing the 3X's have gotten much more comfortable...shirts fit better at the hips and pants are now getting too saggy and I can even go without the jacket & be comfortable. So I brought a 2X pants home with me to try on down the road...just tried them and they FIT!!!!! With my wide hips I imagine I'll still wear the 3X tops for another 15-20 pounds? Butman oh man, am I ever giddy right now. :)

Waaayyyyy To Go. I am Excited for you. :D:rolleyes::P:lol:

Excellent! I wear scrubs too and I know how they can fit. My hips are also my widest part, so it seems to take longer to change sizes due to that. And the top are if the tops have sometimes to much room but a smaller size won't fit over my hips

Way to go! Hospital scrubs are so unforgiving it's ridiculous. You must be feeling pretty awesome right now!

Great feeling! Im a nurse and wear scrubs to work - Love it when I need to go smaller!

Hurrah! I know that is a great pick me up for you. Great NSV! Goodluck on your new position,too! Karen