Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will probably have my surgery late April. I have been trying to research here which Protein powders taste the best and have highest protein,least sugar and carbs ect. I would greatly appreciate input here so I can see it all in one place:)

I don't know if what I like has the "least" of anything but it is one that I like and will actually drink.

I'm to be banded on 4/18 so I've been trying some. I am particular about it because I'd rather have something that might be a few calories/carbs more if I can get it down....if that makes sense.

powders that I like are the Dessert line. I think they are BSN. I don't care for anything with cinnamon in it but that is just me. I haven't gotten into the whole mixing this and adding this yet, because I'm just trying to figure out what I can drink and won't drink.

As for ready-to-drink....I really really like the Oh Yeah brand. Cookies and Cream is really good and the chocolate is very chocolate (actually too sweet for me, which is unbelieveable) so I mix 1/2 of the chocolate with 1/2 of the vanilla. This is actually almost milkshake good for me.

I am really going to rely on r-t-d shakes because I commute so long to work and my "time" is so limited during the morning. I can't bother with mixing shakes during the morning because I dont' have time and #2, the blender is so noisy for 5:30 in the morning.

I didn't like the Pure Protein line but I've heard that costco has a brand that people are recommending.

I would suggest (this is what I did) going on to www.vitalady.com and purchasing a bunch of samples. She charges $1.99 per sample and it is good for one shake. There are a ton of different Proteins to choose from. I ended up spending $30 just for samples.

I tried the Isoflex, Gaspair and the IDS Multipro and they were pretty okay for no "extras" being added.

Muscle Milk or Muscle Milk Light. The Flavor combo's are the best Protein Shakes. You only need Water no milk. Look around on ebay, and look for some lower prices. It's worth it.

My doctor was really specific she wanted low in cards high in Protein. I searched the boards a lot because I was having a problem liking any Protein Drink and I tried A LOT! I finally have settled and actually LIKE Body Fortress Super advanced whey Protein, and so far I've only tried chocolate Peanut Butter. It's sold on walmart.com for $13 and it tastes REALLY good. Plus it's high in protein so I only have to drink one a day. Good luck on finding something! Look around though and buy some samples, this way you know what you like when you need it.

I liked Jay Robb the best. Used choc powder, light hersheys and Peanut Butter for shake. Used unflavored in Soups, applesauce, apple juice etc.

I am VERY picky about Protein drinks, and this what I've come up with. 1 cup Hood Carb Countdown chocolate milk, 1 packet Carnation sugar-free Instant Breakfast (chocolate), and 2 tbsp. Deb-El powdered egg whites. I put it in a personal blender and whiz it up with ice cubes, and there is ZERO "protein" or chalky taste. It comes out to 23 grams of Protein, 17 carbs and 190 calories. My dietitian says the carbs are milk sugars and are OK.

I will probably have my surgery late April. I have been trying to research here which protein powders taste the best and have highest protein,least sugar and carbs ect. I would greatly appreciate input here so I can see it all in one place:)

I do this every now and then, and it's Delicious !

Take your favorite vanilla Protein drink (MUSCLE MILK MAKES A VANILLA CREAM THAT IS GOOD !) Go to the store and buy your favorite sugar free INSTANT (only) pudding, Add some to your drink, and stir until it has thickened, and you have the taste you want. VERY, VERY GOOD!

I found the nectar Protein is really yummy just mix it with some skim milk or my favorite- skim milk plus tastes better. They have flavors like capaccino, chocolate truffle, cherry explosion, mango, iced tea, lemonade and the list goes on u can also mix it with some crystal light makes a good fruity drink