Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What exercise are you doing to get the weigt off?

I have only been banded for 2 weeks and I am walking a mile on my treadmill about 4 times a week. :D I will not add more until I get the ok from my doc, but I am really ready to kick it up and drop these pounds a lot faster.

Any new advice will be great...

I walk 30min. twice a day, 7 days a week....I am losing on average 10 pounds per month! I eat between 1100 and 1400 calories! Hope that helps, and good luck!

I do p90m now but started off on the treadmill as well. Remember to build yourself up slowly.

I have started running and it has changed my body. I did the c25k program on my iphone. And I never ran a day in my life. I waited 4 wks after surgery and got docs okay. lost more inches than lbs. I eat about 1000-1200 cals on my good days

I do 40 minutes on the treadmill. I jog for 4, walk for 1 et... It's called interval training and is suppossed to burn more fat. I steadily lost about 10 pounds a month and have been at goal for 3 months.

I have only been banded for 2 weeks and I am walking a mile on my treadmill about 4 times a week. :D I will not add more until I get the ok from my doc, but I am really ready to kick it up and drop these pounds a lot faster.

Any new advice will be great...

Start using that shiny little pedometer again. And even when you go back to work...walk outside during lunch. Even though it's cold, let that motivate you to get it over with. I'm pretty sure you have a back-up team that will go with ya!!!

Keep up the good work and don't let anyone get you down.

I've heard that running really helps melt the fat away. My hubby is a runner and swears he's gonna have me running next year (2011). I use to run a little in high school and yes, I was much thinner.

I am looking forward to at least trying. If it helps boost my metabolism I am willing to try. In addition to my Zumba classes of course. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Zumba :D so much fun !

I do an hour of cross training 4-5 times a week and 1-2 hours of cardio (arc trainer and elliptical) 4-5 times a week (so somedays I double up and do two workouts). And Im eating 850-950 calories a day for the most part.

Let's see.. the first 7 months all I did for exercise was walk my dogs.. for about a mile or more per day. I also parked far away from stores and walked shopping carts all the way back to the stores instead of using the corrals. I don't walk my dogs as far these days, but I still park far away and return carts.

21 months out from surgery now and I do Body Pump (for strength & toning, not body building), Step Aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, RPM (about the same as Spinning) and Zumba. I should start running, but am a bit leary of it.

I started walking until I got clearance for more. Now I still walk and I use my Wii. I use EA Active, Biggest Loser, and my new fav is Dance Party 2. DP2 is so fun you forget that you're working out.