Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy halloween everyone!!!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT HALLOWEEN AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GIVE INTO THE candy TEMPTATION!!!!!! REMEMBER NOT WORTH A FEW SECONDS OF GRATIFICATION, WELL MAYBE ONE LITTLE PIECE...HAHAHAHAHA... HAVE A GOOD ONE.:wink2:

Ohhhh Bay Ruth how you tempt me! LOL Maybe 1 little piece of chocolate. I figure I will walk it off with all the trick-or-treating! Have fun everyone!:wink2:

Happy Halloween!! :wink2: I'm going to stay away from the candy today. Instead, I did my 1 hour cross training class and then went for a 2.3 mile walk. Now headed to the supermarket to grab ingredients for a nutritious high-protein dinner (which doesn't involved reeses Peanut Butter cups - the devil's candy :smile2: I can't eat just one). This is one of my favorite times of the year, and I'm going to enjoy the weather and the beautiful foliage and not make it about food, for once!!! Good luck everyone and stay warm trick or treating tonite!!

Well I must admit I have had about 3 or 4 miniature pieces of chocolate but I am not going to beat myself up about it, back to the gym tomorrow and will just work extra hard!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is a new day....

I say good for everyone no matter what your choice to have candy or not. It is all about what you can or can't handle. I personally am having a piece of candy. Good luck!

I'm only 2 weeks into my 6-month pre-op lifestyle change. I got on the scale before opening up the bags of candy and saw I lost 15 pounds since I have started!! I noticed one snack size Twix had 80 calories - I put it back down!! No candy for me. (I'm so thrilled I could say no so early!!)

Happy Halloween!! :thumbup: I'm going to stay away from the candy today. Instead, I did my 1 hour cross training class and then went for a 2.3 mile walk. Now headed to the supermarket to grab ingredients for a nutritious high-Protein dinner (which doesn't involved reeses Peanut Butter cups - the devil's candy :lol: I can't eat just one). This is one of my favorite times of the year, and I'm going to enjoy the weather and the beautiful foliage and not make it about food, for once!!! Good luck everyone and stay warm trick or treating tonite!!

The Devil's candy! So true, so true! I haven't even looked at the haul my kids got. Don't want to, don't care. I refuse to give in to the temptation. Carbs are what got me here and they aren't going to keep me here forever.

Instead of candy......why not try a weightwatchers icecream! They are only 150 calories and totally curb that chocolate urge! BOH YAH:wink::thumbup:

I made it all weekend at home with my kids w/o having one piece, but one of my students left me a mini sized kit kat on my desk with a note. I couldn't resist!! I have really stuck with my post opt diet and will contiue to,but man I feel so much better! the craving is finally gone, lol. I think it was worth it:)

Instead of candy......why not try a weightwatchers icecream! They are only 150 calories and totally curb that chocolate urge! BOH YAH:wink::thumbup:

I love weight watchers ice cream! I get the ice cream sandwiches and the ice cream cones (both have 140 calories) and the Cookies and cream ice cream bars (130 calories). I love love love them. So yummy!

I made it all weekend at home with my kids w/o having one piece, but one of my students left me a mini sized kit kat on my desk with a note. I couldn't resist!! I have really stuck with my post opt diet and will contiue to,but man I feel so much better! the craving is finally gone, lol. I think it was worth it:)

I'm a believer in satisfying cravings. I initially lost 80 pounds with my band and then gained 50 back because I was depriving myself of everything that I was craving. And I went nuts with the ice cream and candy. So I try to satisfy my cravings. The nice thing is that now (usually) instead of eating half a cake, I can just have a small piece and feel satisfied with it.