Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am looking for information on liguid Protein. Any suggestions. I need more protein and I know it will help me in my wieght lost. Please feel free to give me suggestion on web sites to get this and what brands are good.:smile2:

i know GNC has a liqiud protien and boy its expensive. its called Isopure and 12 bottles for 49.99 i mean ouch really http://www.gnc.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2108256&cp=3593187

Edited by lovemysgt

The nurse at my Dr's office suggested AES... it's pretty reasonable! SHe said it's pretty comparable to Optifast

I buy the EAS chocolate powder at Sam's Club. $25 for 5 or 10 pounds...can't remember. I mix it with almond milk for a Protein Drink that has 160 calories, 3 carbs and 25 Protein. I drink 4 of these a day...one for Breakfast, one between lunch and one between dinner and one in the evening. It tastes good with no aftertaste and is very satisfying.

I get Liquid Protein whey shots from Walmart. they are 1.88 each or box of 6 for 10 bucks. they are fruit punch flavor. They taste okay if mixed with little crystal light or I use it as Water for my Jello and it tastes decent. each 1 has 25g Protein. So example I mix with box SF jello and makes 4, 1/2 cup servings for me

Pro Stat 64. 1 oz. has 15g of complete Protein, 79 calories.

call or email for free samples - 1-424-397-1987 or nutritiondirect1@aol.com. $23.95/bottle (case of 6) s&h included. each bottle 32 oz.

I drink the Premier Nutrition Protein shakes (chocolate) every morning and sometimes even for lunch, depending on how busy I am. They are 11oz with 30g Protein, 3g fat, 5g Carb... and they are delicious. (I honestly never thought I would say that about a protein drink!)

There is a website Premier Nutrition - Diet, organic, and low carb, Protein Bars, protein powders, protein supplements and health supplements but I buy mine at costco -- it's much cheaper. I believe a case of 18 is $23.49 at our costco. I have seen them at Sam's as well (case of 12 for $16.49).

It reminds me of generic chocolate milk, if that makes sense :smile2:

what are some good flavors of that? I'm intriqued!

the best Protein Shake iv ever had is Syntha-6 25g of Protein in every scoop and u mix it with Water taste really good no after taste goes down really good my favorite flava is the chocalet milkshake

I get liquid Protein whey shots from Walmart. they are 1.88 each or box of 6 for 10 bucks. they are fruit punch flavor. They taste okay if mixed with little crystal light or I use it as Water for my Jello and it tastes decent. each 1 has 25g Protein. So example I mix with box SF Jello and makes 4, 1/2 cup servings for me

I use these as well. They are only 2.9 oz so it doesnt take long to get it down and it's only 110 calories. They are my favorite!

I do not like the "milky" ones at all. The seem to leave a film in your mouth but I also have never been a milk drinker unless it came along with Oreos or chips Ahoy!

I've spent a small fortune on Protein drinks and these are by far the best to me!

Syntrax nectar.. but I mix it with crystal lite or Powerade zero.

You can order it through netrition.com or from the Syntrax website. They have lots of flavors and if you write the company, they used to have a really good price on samples.. worked out to $1.00 per flavor.

Welcome To Syntrax - A Leader in Sports and Nutrition supplements

For a quick grab & go Protein, I like Muscle Milk LIGHT in the rtd boxes. vanilla Creme & strawberry Creme are good. The chocolate tastes like the nasty chocolate in childrens' Cereal to me.

Another one I like is powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury. UNJURY is Medical Quality Whey Protein Isolate. Best Tasting Whey Protein powder. Most Trusted Whey Protein Powder Supplement. Taste the difference

I buy the EAS chocolate powder at Sam's Club. $25 for 5 or 10 pounds...can't remember. I mix it with almond milk for a Protein drink that has 160 calories, 3 carbs and 25 protein. I drink 4 of these a day...one for breakfast, one between lunch and one between dinner and one in the evening. It tastes good with no aftertaste and is very satisfying.

i buy this too and i really enjoy it. i put a teaspoon of sugar free mocha cappucino in it and blend in the magic bullet.:biggrin: