Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What election issue is most important to you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What election issue is most important to you?

• Healthcare
    • 2 Wars
    • Jobs/Economy
    • Education
    • Deficit
    • Gulf Oil Spill
    • Ground Zero Mosque
    • Immigration
    • Gay Marriage
    • Government Spending
    • Abortion
    • Other

OK, again condensed stupidity! I watched about 20 sec also. I didnt see hate, Ill finish later. Nobody is "more dumber" than Sara! Chech out the first talkback by texmarinecop or whoever it was. Again very racist! These are the idiots who support the reps! But there are no racist reps, yah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other day, Mitch McConnell rather candidly acknowledged that his single most important goal is to guarantee a one-term Obama presidency.

This has been the goal of republicans and teabaggers since the day Pres. Obama was elected. It isn't about jobs, the economy, spending or the deficit. Those are smokescreens.

It has always been about causing Pres. Obama to fail by obstructing everything on his agenda.

So, if the republicans control the congress after the elections, I will be generous and give them to March 1, 2011 to create the 8 million jobs lost because of their former failed policies.

The other day, Mitch McConnell rather candidly acknowledged that his single most important goal is to guarantee a one-term Obama presidency.

This has been the goal of republicans and teabaggers since the day Pres. Obama was elected. It isn't about jobs, the economy, spending or the deficit. Those are smokescreens.

It has always been about causing Pres. Obama to fail by obstructing everything on his agenda.

So, if the republicans control the congress after the elections, I will be generous and give them to March 1, 2011 to create the 8 million jobs lost because of their former failed policies.

Once they take over will you also give them two + years of blaming everything on the congress before them?

Once they take over will you also give them two + years of blaming everything on the congress before them?

The current congress hasn't caused the economic problems, they are still trying to clean up the messes of 8 years of bush.

Fact: In the last 9 months, more private sector jobs have been created than in the 8 years of bush. We went from losing 700,000 jobs per month when Obama took office to positive job growth.

Fact: When Obama took office, the stock market was about 6000 pts. It recently broke 11,000

Fact: In my state the unemployment rate would be 15%, instead of 9%, without the stimulus (an independent research center reported)

Fact: Corporate America is sitting on about 2 trillion in assets. So the money is out there.

If all of this is the wrong direction, I don't want to be right.

But the teabaggers want to take the country back(ward).

Which GOP policies make us like the third world?

Fund the military, cut everything else.

Cut the USDA and food programs

Cut the Dept of Education

Deny climate change

Deny peak oil

Create divisions using Christianity

Tax cuts to corporations and top earners

Lowering the minimum wage

Refuse to spend money on crumbling infrastructure

Vote no on every #&$ ! piece of legislation that might steer us out of the ditch

Repeal the health care bill

Repeal financial reform

Every last one of the above.

dailykos

Ive been up for about 2 hours and already im pi$$ed off! Im watching Fox and theyre showing Tea baggers holding American flags. I might be reading too much into it but it seems like theyre trying to say if you dont vote rep(bag candidates) your not American.

Dems, there is some good news no, great news. Sara Dumbell said she's ready to run if nobody else steps up! Please, please run for pres stupid!

Oh, theyre still crying about the stimulus. The funny thing is I still never heard the rep plan. They say they have one but I never heard what it was!

Oh, theyre still crying about the stimulus. The funny thing is I still never heard the rep plan. They say they have one but I never heard what it was!

They only have a few things on their agenda

Tax cuts for the wealthy

Tax cuts for corporations

De-regulation of corporations

Privatize social security

Repeal anything passed by democrats and Obama

Country club republican Mr. Tan Man Boehner, said there will be no compromise on their agenda. And Mitch McConnell's most pressing issue is making sure Obama is a one term president (screw the unemployed and economy).

Looks like the repubs will get the house. It will be interesting to see how fast jobs and the economy grow, and how their policies will make all the angry people so happy, and how quickly they'll solve the illegal immigrant problem and the energy problem and the war, and how they'll improve our education, infrastructure, and health systems. I can't wait to see how wonderful everything will be now that they'll be back in control. The middleclass will be so much better off just as they were under the last repub rule when your 401ks tanked while Wall Street licked it's chops and the blood of your sons and daughters flowed on the streets of Bagdad while Cheney's friends got rich. The fat cats are grinning as they prepare to grow their bank accounts. They rode the coattails of racism, greed and that ol' time religion right back into the halls of Congress. If only there were boxes of IQ points stored in a warehouse somewhere that could be handed out at election time. My poor country -- I weep for you.

Looks like the repubs will get the house. It will be interesting to see how fast jobs and the economy grow, and how their policies will make all the angry people so happy, and how quickly they'll solve the illegal immigrant problem and the energy problem and the war, and how they'll improve our education, infrastructure, and health systems. I can't wait to see how wonderful everything will be now that they'll be back in control. The middleclass will be so much better off just as they were under the last repub rule when your 401ks tanked while Wall Street licked it's chops and the blood of your sons and daughters flowed on the streets of Bagdad while Cheney's friends got rich. The fat cats are grinning as they prepare to grow their bank accounts. They rode the coattails of racism, greed and that ol' time religion right back into the halls of Congress. If only there were boxes of IQ points stored in a warehouse somewhere that could be handed out at election time. My poor country -- I weep for you.

Hey, Leroyspuds. Welcome back. I've missed your posts.

Yeah, I can't wait for things to get better. The tea party wants smaller government and less spending. How does that reconcile with their equal yapping about the government doing something about jobs? Wouldn't that be bigger government? More government intervention?

Like I said, I'll give them to March 1st, 2011 to create the 8 million jobs that were lost due to their failed economic policies. I'm being more patient than they've been with Obama.

And repeal/reform healthcare? Like they give a rat's patuty about healthcare. If they were serious, why didn't they do anything about it when they controlled congress from 1994-2006 much of the time under a republican president? Oh, that's right - they supported the bush healthcare plan: Go to the ER.

BTW, the insurance companies got what they wanted with the health insurance mandate (lots of healthy people buying their product) but now are balking and giving tons of money to the republicans to repeal the healthcare regulation that requires insurance companies to spend 80% of their money on actual healthcare. On healthcare and not on big salaries, bonuses and "administrative" costs? Oh, perish the thought!! :thumbup:

It will just be more tax cuts for the wealthy. That's all they ever talk about as a solution to everything.

How's that trickle down working for ya? :lol:

Apparently the serious republican leaders are planning to stop Sarah Palin from becoming the republican nominee for president in 2012.

I, on the other hand, am going to push for a Sarah Palin/Christine O'Donnell ticket for 2010

Caribou Barbie and Broomstick Barbie. Love it!!! :thumbup:

"Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

-- John Adams

"Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

-- John Adams

We live in a republic, not a democracy. I wish we did have a democracy because then Al Gore would have been elected president in 2000 and the country would be so much better off today.

K. Couric just asked Eric Cantor how the reps. plan on cutting spending. He said "we have to get back to before 2008 spending", again never answered the mfin question. Im so pi$$ed, I cant believe all the idiots who buy this bs. I just want a republican to actually answer a question without working around it!!!

K. Couric just asked Eric Cantor how the reps. plan on cutting spending. He said "we have to get back to before 2008 spending", again never answered the mfin question. Im so pi$$ed, I cant believe all the idiots who buy this bs. I just want a republican to actually answer a question without working around it!!!

They can't answer it because they don't have an answer.

They pledge to reduce spending and reduce the deficit while creating jobs and improving the economy. How does that work? No answers other than tax cuts for the rich. That's their answer to everything.

And if Eric Cantor wants to get back to before 2008 spending - he needs to go back further than that and get back to pre-2001 spending - before there were two unfunded wars, two unfunded tax cuts for the rich and a big, unfunded give away to pharma with medicare part D - all courtesy of the big spending republicans under bush.