Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SuperDaddy Sang for 8,500 people!!!

Nashville1.jpgHelloooo Nashville!

I just had to share pics from one of the coolest things I've ever been able to do. I sang for one of the largest Youth Specialities events (teachers and youth pastors) in the country last week in Nashville with my band, Poor Baker's Dozen! And here's the kicker...it's the first show I've done since losing 45 pounds!!! WAHOO! I can't even tell you what a thrill it was to share music with over 8,000 people at once! For those of you who know Christian music groups, we hung out for the weekend and sang on the same stage with Chris Tomlin, Third Day, David Crowder Band, Rebecca St. James, Jars of Clay, Toby Mac....and then little ol' US! what a blessing. Take a look at the pics of the venue and the band. I'm the big guy (getting smaller!) who is usually banging on big red garbage cans while I'm singing. You may have to scroll around to see the whole picture. I think you can view all of them from our website now. www.poorbakers.com. Actually, you can pic up a fellow bandster's new Christmas album there, too! Stop in and say hello! Nash5.jpgNash4.jpgNash3.jpgNash6.jpg

Superdaddy, I too am addicted to Jesus, How can one not be? His amazing love, I am so happy for you to be able to use you gifts for Him!! Ill bet you had more energy and stamina because of your sucessful weight loss. God Bless you and your Family, Stay strong in Christ!! If I dont meet you on earth, Ill meet you later!

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL !!!!!! OMG !!!!!!

I love all you mentioned but especially 3rd Day and Mercy Me. I would love to have seen this. (I'd love to see Ray Boltz too uuuh).

I've seen 4Him, Phil Keagy (sp?), Point of Grace, and Wayne Watson who I've seen a few times.

If your ever in dirty jersey, let me know !!!

What a great photo, thanks for sharing :D

Now this is something to wake up to! How cool is this? We have a star in our midst.

I cant wait to see what your site looks like. Yes, were into this kinda stuff too :D

Congats on this awesome milestone!!!!!

Very cool, SuperDaddy! What great company you keep! Way to Praise the Lord, man! You don't look like you need to lose another 89 pounds, though. Well done! Thanks for sharing!

SuperDaddy that is go great what a blessing. Congrats on your great gifts that you have. God Bless you let us know where you will be next time. I am going to you web site.

Wow - what a great venue.

Were you nervous? Or just excited?

I'd probably pee my pants if I had to get up in front of that many people.

Rock On!

Wow. Wow. Wow. What an amazing success!!!! You look great and what an amazing thrill!!! Your LBT family is cheering right along with you!!!!

Wow! Gee, I spoke in front of a crowd of 20 in my Marketing class and didn't pass out. I can't imagine being in front of a crowd like that!

Those pix are amazing! You are amazing!

That is so cool! What an adrenaline rush that must have been... and to feel the extra confidence from your weight loss must have felt phenomenal!! :D