Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sure Shay you can give us a heads up on whats to come!!

This will be our second. I have a three year old girl. When TTC I didn't care. A boy would be nice but a sister for Olivia would be nice also.

Then as soon as we conceived I have been convinced its a boy and I am now hoping for a boy.

DH says he doesn't care.

Thanks!

Why are you convinced it's a boy?

I am so not a girly girl, so I'm a little worried that if we have a girl I won't be able to teach her much. I can't do hair, and I barely know how to put makeup on myself! I feel sorry for her! She's going to end up a little tomboy.

My sister is having a girl in Oct and I feel sorry for her. My sister is such a tomboy. In the national guard works as a prison guard enjoys hunting with her husband. also doesn't do her hair or make up. Oh boy....

I don't know why I think its a boy I just feel like it is. I felt like I was having a girl when I was pregnant with Olivia also. I read somewhere that a mother can predict with 70% accuracy what she is carrying. I have a friend who has three and she says she knew what she was having with each of them.

I'm due February 2011!! Had my band put on December 30, 2009. Anyone have Facebook?

I absolutely forgot to post in here. On monday we had our gender scan and we are having a girl! We have less than a month before we move to a new state (husband is military) and start our new adventure while getting ready for her to make her appearance!

Thank you! Really looking forward to meeting her :thumbup:

I bet you guys are just counting down the days! That's two days before we move, so hopefully I'll be able to get on and see what you've found out!

Did you have any infertility problems prior to being banded? I'm 39 and having a very difficult time TTC. My OB/GYN thinks the weight has EVERTHING to do with it. I'm being banded in Dec. How long afer being banded did you get preggers?

Sorry to invade your Feb thread, but I seen where you girls were talking about knowing what you were having and I wanted to add.

I am pregnant with our third and each and every time I just knew we were having a boy. Well, I am pregnant with our third boy! :smile2:

With our first I knew as soon as I tested that he was going to be a he. So at our gender scan I was not surprised when they said boy. With our second, we did not find out the gender and I was mixed emotions for a while on him. By the end, I was convinced it was a boy. This time around started as twins (we lost one at 19 weeks). I have been convinced both were boys, we were not able to tell what the one was that passed. But the tech asked me what I thought and I told her boy, she just said I was right.

I think the mother has a very good instinct on what she is having.

hi Ladies

I'm also pregnant with my second child post surgery. My little boy is due Jan 21. My first pregnancy I got prego 5 months after surgery wasn't trying just happened. I had already lost 70lbs at that time and I wasn't about to change that. I never changed my 2.5 cc and I only gained 12lbs my whole pregnancy I have to say I never showed that I was prego and the last month I couldn't keep much down. She came out very healthy and 7lbs 4oz. Now this time around I had just got unfilled a half a cc b/c I was having such bad heartburn. I knew I would gain weight and boy did I. I was at 185 my lowest 115 down altogether. within 2 months I had got back too 210 but I must say I had alot of crap going on in my life. I went to food to deal with it. I thought i was depressed with everything going on in my life but needless to say we were pregnant again. This pregnancy is night and day from my first girl. I really feel pregnant. I'm 23 weeks and I have gained almost 50 lbs since I got my half cc out in March. Lucky I can say I do feel full lot more now.. thank god.

thanks for listen.

I hope you all have a great pregnancy!!

Edited by pureromancebychristy
wasn't done

hey you! im prego with a girl due mid febuary 2011 via c section. its been going good im 5 months right now and have gained 9 lbs so far. its a little scary to gain this weight but i know its neccesary for the baby.. im hoping not to gain more than 20 lbs. very excited though hope u are

Hi there Everyone! I am due Feb. 10th with a boy. I already have a three year old little girl, so we are very excited to have one of each. I've gained about ten pounds so far, which is definitely hard on the ol' ego after working so hard to lose all that weight, but I know it's for a good cause and the band will help me lose it afterwards! Let's all stay in touch!

We found out we are having a BOY! I was right!!!

I have gained about six pounds now (23 weeks) Its so hard to see the scale moving up and up.

I have some port pain during a few braxton hicks. Anyone else?

Hello everyone! I am due January 14th with our first girl!! Im so excited! I was banded in August of 2009 and we had no problems TTC. This pregnancy has been horrible on me, I have been sick since 9 weeks and have lost 30 pounds since finding out I was prego (total of 70)! Between being nauseated at the sight of food and constantly throwing up, I thought for sure it was the band. But, my lap band doc does not think any of my symptoms are a result of the band and therefore has not taken any Fluid out of my band. I think I am at 5.5CC total. The real weird thing is that now my port sticks out of the side of my tummy and looks HORRIBLE!!! Like scared my son when I was walking around in a sports bra! Has this happened to anyone else? I am sure hoping it goes back in after I deliver because I do not want another surgery!

BTW...Congrats to all the other soon to be mommies!