Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Good afternoon, Violets..

Bob should be done with his class now and be on his way home shortly. I'm trying to eat a sandwich for lunch. I have mesquite turkey, bagel thins for bread and 15 light ruffle chips.. a total of 4 points. Not bad if I didn't try and eat it like a normal person. I'm now waiting for this lump in my throat to slide down. Weight watchers is great and the band makes it even better cause it prevents me from eating too fast..usually... and also I am not hungry in between meals.

Off to go jump in the pool with Ethan and do my exercises. I have my new, pink Water dumb bells I'm anxious to use.

Janie.. my knee is the worst it's been in a long time. Not sure why, but it's a reminder that I really need this surgery.

Hmmmmm summertime and the Violets are busy??

Ethan and I had a great time in the pool today. The Water was a little warm.. 90 degrees!!! So the Bobster turned the heater down. 82 is fine for me at this time of year. While Ethan and I were swimming, Bob put the scalloped edging on our last section of flower beds. I got it half lined and mulched. We have to go out and get the last 10 bags of mulch tonight, plant the 6 plants I have for back there and then we are done with planning, mulching, and planting.

Ethan's mom comes for him in an hour and then Bob and I will go out to eat and get the errands done. We leave tomorrow afternoon for a couple of open houses and a wedding rehearsal.

Everyone have a good evening!

Hello from poolside! It's a gorgeous sunny day here. I worked all a.m. and my reward was finally our first visit to the pool, where I've spent 3 hours reading for pleasure while soaking in the sun. Bliss.

Hey girls~

I took a 3 hour nap today!!! OMG! I had to take a OTC zyrtec for my allergy shots this morning, and it made me feel drunk and tired all morning...hated it.

So, now to shower and head over to Rob & Charles'.

Michelle, enjoy every single poolside minute!

Good morning, Violets..

Short post before I get busy for the day. Ethan is here and I'm doing some laundry. When the Bobster gets up, we'll finish up the jobs in the backyard and then get packed and ready for the rehearsal and wedding. I don't have to sing at this wedding and it will be nice to be in the congregation, though I'd like to be able to sit with Bob, but he'll be busy hitchin' the couple!

It's supposed to be 85 degrees today so I'll be sweatin' and missing my pool.

Everyone have a great day and weekend. Be good to yourselves!

Good morning everyone!!

Judy hope your knee feels better this weekend!!!

What is everyone's plan for Fathers day? I bet it is going to be special for Juan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay off to work!!!!!!!!!!

Fun, fun.....................

Hey girls~

We are up and soon to be attem off to the commissary and PX. My family (stepmom, step sister and her boyfriend of many years) are coming in tomorrow night. They will be here for one night only. Going to pic up some filets, baby red potatos, etc.

The people in LA are assholes. Your team won...why you be looting? F*&kin' morons!

Had a great night w/ Rob and Charles. With his health scare he was no worse for the wear. They think it may be a broken rib as he has a great deal of pain on his side. But what a great night!

BBL

oxxoxoxo

The US was ROBBED in the game w/Slovenia today! That call was utter rubbish! Still no one knows what the call actually was! Outrageous!

Oh dear... our World Cup fever has turned into a plague!!

The US was ROBBED in the game w/Slovenia today! That call was utter rubbish! Still no one knows what the call actually was! Outrageous!

Oh dear... our World Cup fever has turned into a plague!!

Seems to be a trend in the sports world. Galarraga is a case in point.

Soooo I finally brought up the CA trip to Russ. I said something like 'can you believe they're wanting to take a trip to CA in just a few months, they started planning it on our other trip!' (he was talkin about how $$$ it is for the company to send him to san fran for some filemaker convention).

I told him how much the ticket was, and then he goes "Well, if you want to go, that can be your Christmas present".

So there we have it. Guess I don't get a click-click-click camera this year, but it looks like I may be able to go to Cali!! :thumbup:)

Went to Anniston this morning for a slight unfill. I can't believe I only have 1.5cc in there, 2cc was my sweet spot for 2 years.. now 1.5cc is too much. He took out .25cc. I was able to eat broccoli at lunch, so I'm doing good!

Actually really busy at work so can't sit and post much more, but I wanted to tell ya'll about cali!

OH and met a new bandster in my doc's waiting room, gave her this website (she had so many questions for me, I kept saying 'well that website will have all kinds of info on that..').

Hope she figures the forums out!

Soooo I finally brought up the CA trip to Russ. I said something like 'can you believe they're wanting to take a trip to CA in just a few months, they started planning it on our other trip!' (he was talkin about how $$$ it is for the company to send him to san fran for some filemaker convention).

I told him how much the ticket was, and then he goes "Well, if you want to go, that can be your Christmas present".

So there we have it. Guess I don't get a click-click-click camera this year, but it looks like I may be able to go to Cali!! :lol:)

Actually really busy at work so can't sit and post much more, but I wanted to tell ya'll about cali!

YEAH!!!! yeah and yeah!!! come on over girls! sooo excited! between the two momma's and judy; michelle, janie,susanne and I practically have our own designated driver! KIDDING! :thumbup::biggrin::smilielol5::biggrin::lol::lol: