Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Judy, purple power for sure, how scary!!

I think you should have a lot of showers no matter how many children you have!!

Prayers for Kris -- & all of you! -- Judy. Been there... so scary.

It's pouring rain here today... & cold... lovely. Then over the weekend the high temps are supposed to be only in the low 50s! brrrrr. Cold soccer viewing!

Everyone have a good day... keep dry & warm!

Morning girls~

It is going to be 95 here again today! I love it, cause it is getting into high 60's at night. And because it is Nov., we are farther away from the sun, so it is not like 95 in the summer! Feels GREAT!

I had a great cardio workout yesterday ( on the eliptical) and then had a wonderful afternoon, after a shitty day at work. I WISH I could do the cardio in the am...it would make for a better day. Hopefully, I can still reap the rewards of working out today. Prolly not, I am tired cause I felt so great yesterday, I didn't go to bed until 10:30. Can't win, haha.

Not much else going on. I WANT to go to a church thing tonight at 7:30, but doubt I'll find my mojo to get there. I have a meeting at 6 so that is a long day enough.

I SMELL A WEEKEND COMING!!! We are going on a date Friday, then Sat night, going to my friends Shaun's house for ROCK BAND! I am skipping church Sunday because it is PRIDE weekend, and most people will be at the parade anyway. I think we are going to the parade!

ok...rambling now. I also think you get/need/deserve a shower for each baby!

oxxoxoxo

Hi from panera. The power went out & stayed out at about 7:45 this morn. Taking my shower was interesting... it had all the force of a Water gun and then no elec for blowdryer or light for make-up... I'm sure I look lovely, lol! Then my computer, which has battery backup so I thought I could still work, went into hibernation, so here I am, sipping a van latte and chatting & knitting.

bye!

Michelle, love taking a shower by Water gun! Too funny!! Did you have a bad storm or wind?

I am trying to cut back on all aspects of spending, and just got off the phone with my insurance (car) agent. Wow, my car is worth nothing, but I pretty much pay a lot. Hmmm. I think Monday I will check into new companies. I have Farmers right now. I used to have State Farm for a long time, and they got real expensive on my house. When I switched about 10 years ago, Farmers seemed to be cheapest. We will see. I did find out yesterday my health insurance is going up from 669 to 715. I am content with that. I was fearing much worse!! Love paying that 2500 deductible and $150 a month extra into my HSA, 2014 can't come soon enough!!! I would really save money if I quit U-verse, but I am too spoiled? I think it is an extra 60 a month? It is tv why do I need it? Or should I say why do I WANT it? Oh well.....

Have a good day!!!!

Morning girlies~

TGIF has never said so much...aaahhhhh!

I went to the church "stage to screen" play last night. It was beautiful and emotionally draining. Two guys from our church will be on Oprah today and next Friday discussing the content of the play (male survivors of sexual abuse). The "main one" Brian Neil wrote the autobiographical play...it was soooo sad.

I didn't get home until 9:30...long day!

So glad it is Friday!

xoxoox

Good morning.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Judy how is Kris doing?

Today is my parents 55th wedding anniversary!!

Work both jobs today then I am off tomorrow night so we can have a family get together for their 55th, then Sunday I am off!! After 5 weeks of working on Sunday I am off. I am so excited!! I am going to sleep late!! Then a friend and I are going to the movies and dinner. Oh my gosh!! How civilized!!! I am ready for it!! Then another day I am REALLY looking forward to is November 22nd!! I haven't had a free Monday since the 5th of July! I am really going to enjoy that day!!

Here I am rambling...........

Bye have a great day!!

Soooo glad its friday! Im ready for the weekend. I have a small wedding in the morning and then a huge wedding in the evening tomorrow. But im not working the big wedding. Also my baby shower! Yay!

And hunting season starts tomorrow. There is a mass exodus of men leaving tonight for their deer blinds. Juan is so excited, lol.

Judy, I hope everything is well with kris. Keeping her in my prayers.

Jane, Ill cut back on lots of things but my uverse tv is one thing that I would never change. I love me my shows!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Good afternoon, Violets..

I got my hair cut this morning so it's ready for our Florida trip next week. The bad thing was my hairdresser said I needed a color touch up bad.....then she said.. look.... and I saw.........gasp............lots of gray........I mean LOTS of gray. I keep thinking my hair color is the original brown underneath all the blonde coloring, but apparently I'm wrong. Who knew?

Kris goes to the hospital at 2:30. I'm going with her. She will have an answer by this evening. She said she only slept a few hours last night because of worrying. I know we'll all be glad to have an answer and then go from there.

It's a chilly 32 degrees out and it's snaining. We are looking forward to some warm weather in Florida next week. I just hope it doesn't rain!

Off to clean up lunch dishes and then go with Kris. Will report in later. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

I started watching that Oprah this morning before I left for dentist, I'll have to watch remainder tonight, we get her 2x a day....

heard the other day, a friend of my daughter's, actually an old boyfriend, was beat up near San Diego....he is openly gay, and they believe it was a hate crime....here is the story...

VIDEO: North Park man attacked in alley behind his home early Sunday | San Diego Gay and Lesbian News

so sad...so much hate.....Nothing else new here...

Oh Judy I just saw your first post about Kris. What ended up happening? It's the HGH (Human Growth Hormone), it's suppose to rapidly increase in the first little while, which is also what creates the line on the pee sticks.

Having to help in billing at work today (UGH).

Went to doc this morning (a clinic) because I have had a hard time breathing the past month, asthma is bad but then I got a cold 2 weeks ago and ever since then my breathing is getting worse and worse, I choked on flem all night long last night so finally went.

They gave me prednasone pills (said shot is too strong for pregnant women) and lortab to help sleep (woo). I called my obgyn to make sure both were ok, I knew lortab was but just in case something changed. I was worried about prednasone, I haven't read good things about it online with pregnancy. but he only gave me 20mg to take 1x a day for 5 days which apparently is an extremely mild dose, so she said everything is ok to take.

Back to billing.....SIGH

Hey Violets..

Just back from the hospital. Thanks for all the prayers and purple power. Looks like we have a baby!!! HGH was double, but she has an appointment on Wednesday with the OB. We will be certain when we hear the heartbeat, but for right now, it looks good.

Wooo Hoooooo!!!!!

Oh how exciting, Judy! Another countdown for you! :eek: Seriously, so glad the news was good.

Pam, I saw this online and thought of you... you're not the "unidentifiable female" are you??:

After completing about five weeks of rehab at the Betty Ford Center, Lindsay Lohan took an excursion to wallet-friendly Forever 21.

Lohan, 24, strolled into a local Palm Desert, Calif., mall on Wednesday with an unidentifiable female. She headed into Forever 21 and bought about $250 worth of loungewear, a source tells PEOPLE.

Am sitting her w/knots in my stomach... already pb'd the little I ate earlier... I took dd to riding lessons and dh took ds to the soccer playoff game... dh texts me updates throughout the game... and then I get one that says: "Evan laying on field, with trainer." Then I get the call: "They think Evan broke his leg!" So the boys are at an Urgent Care clinic right now (not anywhere near here, or else I'd be there, too, but over in the county where the game was played)... last thing I heard was that he was going back for x-rays... if dh doesn't call soon, I'll call him for an update... I'm sick about it! So many repercussions if it is, indeed, broken... no showcase tournaments in front of college coaches, no trying out for the olympic development team which would mean no chance to go play in Italy... ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple power, girlies!!!