Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ever had someone who was mean to you, and now there life is horrible

When i was in middle school i had this friend and everyone was scare of her because she would fight you for no reason.

But anyway me and her just clicked even though i was her complete oppsite then one day in 8th grade she just stop liking me and talking shhyt about me

well that follow all the way to highschool she would always tell people ima fight her (me) and never do it, (shes a beast im glad she never did lol)

well she had her little goons that will follow her around and who ever she hated her friends hated

so my point is one of her friend named Nyeshia Skipwith hated me soooo much she would roll her eyes at me say mean shit to me AFTER i walk pass her, start rumors, tell people i was spoil biatch, she even key my brand new car my dad brought, but we sued her for that and my parents raised some big hell and said they will stop donating money and the whole shabang if that girl was not out that school but 4 days later she dropped out so it worked out

so my other main point is

the other day i was reading this article

A 23-year-old Mastic woman was arrested Thursday for a Medford bank robbery last fall, Suffolk County Police said

Nyeshia Skipwith was charged with robbery and will be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on Friday.

Major Case Investigations Unit detectives said she robbed a TD Bank on Route 112 by handing the teller a note that demanded cash and stated she had a bomb on Sept. 29. :smile2::thumbup:

so glad i never got mad and fought her, i just brushed it off cause i knew she didnt have a mind of her own and she would be nothing in life.

She is going away for a long time and all i can do is just laugh laugh laugh....:smile::w00t::sneaky::lol::drool::w00t::)

(her picture is below)

so my question is HAS ANYONE HAD A BULLY THAT IS LIVING A HORRIBLE LIFE

post-280466-13813139305191_thumb.jpg

I've never been bullied really, so I can't comment on that, but I do know that we all will reap what we sow.

I can remember a time when I brought my car to a Chevy dealership in town. They were gonna change my brake pads. I had a warranty cause my car was brand new, but they said I couldn't use the warranty because the brakes were used excessively by me. In other words, they suggested that it was my fault the brakes went bad so quickly after buying the car and it wasn't a faulty product. I felt cheated because I never wore the brakes on any other car I ever owned so quickly and knew it was the brake pads that were faulty. Either way, it was under warranty and the Chevy company would have paid for them to change them anyway. I told them to forget about changing them and decided to have my husband do the job to save money. They said okay, but would not return my car to me until I paid them $80.00 , which was their charge to look at the brakes. They did nothing! We paid the $80. and afterwards I was upset that they ripped me off $80 bucks and did NO work on my car. I took the car to another Chevy place in another town and they changed the brake pads under the warranty, no problem. Well, I let God know how I was feeling about that Chevy place that ripped me off. I just prayed for justice. Well, in less than one month, they were out of business, just like that. They were in business here for as long as I've lived in my town. (28 years) You reap what you sow!

I never realised that God did those kind of things!

It seems pretty extreme that He was happy to grant your wish and let a business close with all the associated misery to all the innocent people involved.

It seems pretty extreme that He was happy to grant your wish and let a business close with all the associated misery to all the innocent people involved.

It was not my "wish" that their business would close down. I "asked" God to intervene and bring justice to me and help in some way and to show them thier wrong way of doing business with people by cheating them out of money. I'm not even saying that they went out of business because they cheated me. All I'm saying is that you will reap what you sow. Maybe they treated many of their customers in this horrible way. I don't know. Maybe God, after witnessing their deceit many times in the past, heard my prayer for his intervention in my being slighted $80. and he chose to allow them to go under. I don't know. He does say that vengence belongs to him. He honors his children who don't take matters into their own hands and instead asks him to take care of their problems in life. If others lost their jobs because the owner was crooked to his customers, how is that God's fault? You know what happens when you are unfair to your customers? They all leave and tell their friends about you. Eventually, you lose business and it doesn't end up good finacially for you. All I know for sure is that God's law of reaping ind sowing is valid in life. It is as sure as the law of gravity.:biggrin:

I'm with you on this one. I definitely would have handled this problem myself and got it resolved to my satisfaction. I am known as a tough consumer advocate and I would have either never paid that $80 to begin with or gotten it back because I would have called corporate GM. I would have reported this dealer to the BBB. I have done this type of thing many, many times over the years and I have always had it resolved to my satisfaction.

I once had my AC serviced and soon after it broke on a Sunday when my elderly parents were coming for dinner on a very hot day. The company that fixed it was not available for 24/7 emergencies so I called one that was. They charged me $95. I sent that bill to the company that had originally serviced it and they reimbursed me. And I have plenty more stories like this.

I grew up with a lot of physical neglect. I went to a school for blind and visually impaired children. There was a girl there who was cruel beyond belief. She said some very hurtful things about me.

She went away for a while, had surgery, and got a good deal more vision. She came back to my school for awhile, but her attitude hadn't changed. I guess she felt superior to me, and others because she could see and we were blind.

A few years ago I heard that this person had lost all her sight. She is now totally blind. .

I couldn't help thinking, Payback is a bitch! Ha!!

wow why would you pass any judgment on anyone prays.

so please give some directions on how to prey, and what god told you was ok to pray about, im just very curious

some people do bussiness like that it sucks but we live and learn. thats great they closed down, that company probally did that alot of people too and i know bbb steps in after while of complaints no resolution.

prayer is strong dont let no one try to tell you how to pray its just stupid to pass judgemnt on some ones prays i mean REALLY lol

at least you got your car fixed and that the best part

I've never been bullied really, so I can't comment on that, but I do know that we all will reap what we sow.

I can remember a time when I brought my car to a Chevy dealership in town. They were gonna change my brake pads. I had a warranty cause my car was brand new, but they said I couldn't use the warranty because the brakes were used excessively by me. In other words, they suggested that it was my fault the brakes went bad so quickly after buying the car and it wasn't a faulty product. I felt cheated because I never wore the brakes on any other car I ever owned so quickly and knew it was the brake pads that were faulty. Either way, it was under warranty and the Chevy company would have paid for them to change them anyway. I told them to forget about changing them and decided to have my husband do the job to save money. They said okay, but would not return my car to me until I paid them $80.00 , which was their charge to look at the brakes. They did nothing! We paid the $80. and afterwards I was upset that they ripped me off $80 bucks and did NO work on my car. I took the car to another Chevy place in another town and they changed the brake pads under the warranty, no problem. Well, I let God know how I was feeling about that Chevy place that ripped me off. I just prayed for justice. Well, in less than one month, they were out of business, just like that. They were in business here for as long as I've lived in my town. (28 years) You reap what you sow!

i dont understand why would she do that she was in the same boat as you its not like it was a blind slash seeing school, i just hate how people treat people wrong for no reason and they are just like you... its sadden me to hear that even in a school you went to there was still people there thinking there better then everyone.. im sorry you had to go through that and your peers

I grew up with a lot of physical neglect. I went to a school for blind and visually impaired children. There was a girl there who was cruel beyond belief. She said some very hurtful things about me.

She went away for a while, had surgery, and got a good deal more vision. She came back to my school for awhile, but her attitude hadn't changed. I guess she felt superior to me, and others because she could see and we were blind.

A few years ago I heard that this person had lost all her sight. She is now totally blind. .

I couldn't help thinking, Payback is a bitch! Ha!!

But why is it a problem that she choose to pray about something that she needed to get through. Is there prayer police out there that i dont know about.

And like i ask the other women please give me some information on how to pray..

there is no hell for praying lol please

I'm with you on this one. I definitely would have handled this problem myself and got it resolved to my satisfaction. I am known as a tough consumer advocate and I would have either never paid that $80 to begin with or gotten it back because I would have called corporate GM. I would have reported this dealer to the BBB. I have done this type of thing many, many times over the years and I have always had it resolved to my satisfaction.

I once had my AC serviced and soon after it broke on a Sunday when my elderly parents were coming for dinner on a very hot day. The company that fixed it was not available for 24/7 emergencies so I called one that was. They charged me $95. I sent that bill to the company that had originally serviced it and they reimbursed me. And I have plenty more stories like this.

i think you just came here so you can start something about prayers... my original post had nothing to with prayer so please dont try to make this discussion about pray issues and WHAT YOU think is the right way to pray.

because the lady above didnt pray to you about that company she prayed to god and if your god then my bad saviour

But why is it a problem that she choose to pray about something that she needed to get through. Is there prayer police out there that i dont know about.

And like i ask the other women please give me some information on how to pray..

there is no hell for praying lol please

I don't care who prays, when, where or what about. I just choose to handle my problems my way and I am satisfied with my results. If people want to pray to God to have him intervene to solve all their problems, then go ahead.

Yup I'm a firm beliver of that

Karma is a REAL B&^*H ! What goes around comes around !

Heres the funny part of that, what your saying is god did something bad to the Chevy dealership. Ive been told in the past by my former boss(he was an ordained minister, born again, yada, yada, yada. Ive told you about him in the past, hypocrisy). He told me that god wouldnt do anything bad to anybody, he said that the devil does. It sounds to me like you "made a deal with the devil"! One thing he did tell me that I still follow is, "people always ask god for favors in times of need, maybe people should stop asking and thank him for what they do have". That was about 7-8 years ago and to this day Ive never asked god for anything, I thank him for what I do have, health, wealth and happiness. Whatever happens negatively in my life(mom dying young 10 months after my first boy(her first grandchild) was born, I was very angry). I just figure he has a plan for everyone and everything.

See Cleos mom, sarcasm again. Dont take offense, its common for me.