Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fattest MOM in America???????

Anyone see entertainment tonight? I have seen everything now. A woman wants to be the fattest Mom in America and her goal is 1000lbs. She is in the 600s now. OMG!!!!!

That's disgusting. It's nasty. Ugh. I only imagine her hygiene, health, physical, and emotional problems...

I am not sure if this is the same woman that was featured on TV here a month or so back but it probably is. Apparently she wanted to get into the Guiness book of records but they have stated that they will not recognise or publish her in any way which is great.

Personally I think it is gross and disgusting and I feel sorry for her young daughter.She is probably going to be without a mother very soon but even if she isn't what kind if example is her mother setting! I also don't understand men that are "feeders". I know that it takes all sorts but to deliberately feed someone so that they become obese and unhealthy seems crazy to me.

Edited by elcee

I saw that and it's pretty terrible.

I remember seeing this on Aussie TV about a month ago. I had not long been out of hospital from the banding.

I couldn't believe some one would do that to themselves, especially after what I had just gone through myself so that I could help get rid of my excess weight.

I just hope she wakes up to herself soon and doesn't end up killing herself.

How sad it must be to believe that gaining an obscene amount of weight is the best way to achieve immortality---if, instead of focusing on the positive things ahead in life, you really believed that the best way to make a name for yourself was by gaining a massive amount of weight. That eating was your one true talent. How awful to believe that that was the best you had to offer the world---unhealthy changes that threaten your very life.

It's practically suicide by proxy. No wonder Guiness won't touch her with a ten-foot-pole.

I think she is very disturbed, I'm thinking at 600lbs she may feel it's too hard to loose so why not make everyone think you want to be that big. She really needs help. Someone should take her to Brooklyn clinic at let her see how someone of that size struggles to survive.She is selfish because she has a daughter and she's not putting her first. she needs her mother and her Mom is pretty much killing herself. I find it quite sad and hope she can get a grip on reality before it's to late.

I saw this on the TV just today. She has two kids. It is just awful that she is doing this to herself and her kids all for attention. Sad.

This is really sad. The highest I have been is just shy of 250 and at my height (5'5"), it was really effecting me physically. It is inconceivable to me that someone could be happy at 600 pounds and want to gain more weight. Physically, it has to be soooooooo hard (not even to mention emotionally). I think she must be in deep deep denial and possibly other mental issues as well.

She, obviously, has mental issues. NO ONE, in their right mind, would make this their lifelong goal. I hope she gets the help she needs, instead of enablers!

i felt sadness for her children and anger at her and her boyfriend for there selfishness. i just cant believe how many people will do most anything to become famous, i miss the old days of the 90's when people had to have some recognizable talent to be famous or a tv star.

I dont understand why anyone would want to do that. I can's see how some people think it's OK to even try something like that. You think you have heard it all and then you see this. WOW.

Her boyfriend made her an obsene amount of food for Mothers day Breakfast in bed. 10 eggs, 8 sausage patties, and I forgot how many buscuits. Then gave her a box of Godiva chocolate that she proceeded to eat!!!