Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Grrrr!!! Okay this wait is killing me!!! I?m losing my mind!!! Help!!!!

:rolleyes2: Good Morning All!! I want to thank everyone for all their thoughts & encouragement in my time of need......LOL!! I was losing my mind, but I found more ways to keep my mind sane.....I have become a Wii junkie!! It's very helpful & relaxing nevermind the fact that I am burning off calories....Lol!! :lol::thumbup:

Good Luck Happy Home!! Keep up great work!!! I've done alot of what your doing and I have lost weight already!! I guess my biggest problem is just the waiting portion it's driving me insane with worry.......Lmao!!

LOL I am dying now waiting for the underwriter to review our docs for a house.... seems like it is taking FOREVER.... we feel like we can't pack etc, loans are funky these days not like the years before when you were accepted on an offer and the financing was preapproved... so you knew as long as you put the docs and had the closing $$ you were good to go. Enough to drive me to a plate of French Fries... but I won't I promise... I go for a cup of hot herbal tea every timeI want to hit the fridge.... heading there now... good way to get your liquids in too and a great diversion.

Good job on the wii addiction... I have one even the biggest loser one and I haven't used it! did weights today about killed me.

i am in the waiting game as well. I have completed all of my appts. My PCP was supposed to have written my letter. The office called on Friday to tell me the letter and history were ready for pickup. I went yesterday to pick it up and there is no letter. I asked about the letter and the response was they didn't know about the letter. I looked in the notes that were printed out and it stated about the letter. I told the nurse that I had given the doctor a sample letter. She pulled my chart and found the sample letter. She said that she would have the doctor do the letter today and fax it to me. I called this morning and left my fax number, still I didn,t receive the letter. i am waiting on that letter and the letter from the nutritionist so that I can submit my package to the surgeon. It is lloking like it will be April before i will be scheduled. 3his is soooooooooo frustrating.

I'm afraid that I am going to be pushed to April as well. The first date that I could get for my stress test is 3/12/10. I will be finished after that too!