Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

when I c my doc for chk-ups I tell him if im hungry or if im feeling restriction then he makes the decision whether its time 4 another fill. Here is my issue he doesnt do the fills we have 2 call the hospital n set up an appointment with the radiology department n they dnt get u n till like 3weeks.. I dnt like that at all especially if u r n need of a fill. what would u do in this case for future references ? even though

h im getting a fill 2morrow.

I feel for you, My surgeon and his PA do the fills right there in his office. I couldn't imagine having to make appointments at a completely different place and have a waiting period that long! The longest I've had to make an appointment ahead was a week and that was only once, most of the time they've been able to fit me in that day or the next. I'd maybe think about finding another bariatric doctor that does fills in their office. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

That really is the beast, I need a fill I get in the next day. I call and sham wow it is done. no big deal. if I had to wait 3 weeks that is time wasted. Good grief charlie brown. I for one would have gained 10 lbs by then. I am a gainer forsure.

Get in with out of the cattle call places like true results.. (I had my surgery through them) they'll have appointments available every day and will ALWAYS "fit you in" (even if you have to wait over an hour for your scheduled appointment, but I digress). Go to a more high volume place that can handle it. On the upside you're probably getting flouroscopy done with the radiologist doing it. But on the other side.. you're waiting.. so call around to other doctors, see if they'll assist you with aftercare fills, I'm sure there's a few offices out there HAPPY to take you and your insurance money on lol good luck!

My doc does the fills right in his office. You might want to find a more convenient situation. That is, find another doctor.

What would I do? Find another doctor most likely. If I had to wait 2 weeks to see my doctor and another 3 to get a fill? What a PITA...and a waste of time.

If I think I need a fill, I just make an appointment, although they're pretty busy so it usually is a week or two until I can get in. For that reason, I've been making regular appointments every 2 weeks figuring I can always cancel if I don't need the fill. Then, if I need a fill, they do it right then and there.