Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FLASHBACK SALE: Register for YWM2016 TODAY for 20% OFF Your Registration!

In just ONE month, the 2016 Your Weight Matters National Convention and BariatricPal will be arriving in Washington, DC, and we’re getting excited to see all of our old friends and new faces! We’re celebrating the final home stretch by offering a special savings of 20 percent OFF to bring registration costs down before we move into August. To secure this discount, just use special code: FLASHBACK when registering online!

This limited-time offer starts TODAY and is good through Monday, July 25! As a past attendee, you know firsthand how valuable the National Convention is for anyone on the journey with weight and health. The Annual Convention is taking place August 25-28 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center.

With this special discount, there’s no better time to register for YWM2016, so we encourage you to make your plans and save today! Although you've attended before, YWM2016 has plenty of new and different opportunities for you to experience. With more than 50 educational topics on the agenda from the best in the industry, you don’t want to miss these Convention session highlights:

• The Great Debate Series: Understand food Addiction (Brand New!)
  • The Struggle is Real - Why is it so Hard to Manage My Weight?
  • Health by Design: Creating a Mindful Eating Environment
  • Behind the Scenes: Lessons Learned through a "Reality" Weight-loss Competition

With all of the tools and resources YWM2016 has to offer, there’s something for everyone! Register TODAY for the Nation’s premier weight and health event…what are you waiting for? Use code: FLASHBACK to save 20 percent OFF YOUR YWM2016 registration!

Register Now with Code FLASHBACK by CLICKING HERE!

sale.png

i just saw this today. I can't afford to go but I am wondering will you be posting about what was discussed in the various educational workshops you and your staff may attend?

I would love going to this too! I was looking at the website, and they do have an option to checkout educational sessions from their past conventions.

The 2016 agenda looks great. Gives me an excited, yet overwhelmed feeling seeing all that's listed...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I would love going to this too! I was looking at the website, and they do have an option to checkout educational sessions from their past conventions.

The 2016 agenda looks great. Gives me an excited, yet overwhelmed feeling seeing all that's listed...

Thanks for this info. I had no idea they had the educational session. I just found them and will be watching them. Looks like some great past workshops. I am hoping to be able to go next year. Is it always in DC?

Thanks for this info. I had no idea they had the educational session. I just found them and will be watching them. Looks like some great past workshops. I am hoping to be able to go next year. Is it always in DC?

It's in a different state each year.

Thanks for the info Alex. I was hoping it was the same place each year as I could drive to DC. Oh well maybe next year will be even closer to my state.