Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay so I seen a page on Facebook for Bariatrics it works wraps and I don't know if the person I'm talking to has even went through the surgery so what I'm wondering is if there's anyone on here that's used it and what they're doing was only drinking a little amount of Water that makes it successful I'm 4 weeks post op and I wanna start at I have six left from a while ago can anybody let me know what they're doing

It does not work. It makes you sweat, which gives you a less-puffy appearance, much in the way a sauna would.

they do not work! i have tried them. Also i recently started following people on instagram that have had VSG and all the sudden i am being followed by people the sell IT WORKS! tell me this isn't a scam. It seems like they steel peoples before and after pics from weight loss surgery so that they can use them for their photos claiming IT WORKS!

I signed up to be a distributor some time ago but haven't sold anything because I am not confident in the products. Since losing about 2/3 of the weight I need to lose, I have contemplated trying the wraps but haven't yet. I have started taking the Greens since I don't have room for veggies and fruits any more. My nut said that was fine. But like the others stated above, I would spend my $$ on something else. Just my two cents :)

Edited by TealSister

I have 6 from a while ago that I have never used I'm not trying to buy any more I just don't want to waste them when I could sell them to somebody that it works on or I could try it myself not a big deal I just wanted to know if anybody that has did it if it works

@@mystiq I'm on Instagram as Sleeve_Perry and I block any friend requests from It Works salespeople. Some of my other IG friends who have had surgery do not and, when they post progress pics of their weight loss, there's always some It Works jackhole leaving a comment to the effect of "Hey! You have SO MUCH loose skin around your thighs and tummy. Buy my amazing product to take care of that. You really need it." It's actually incredibly insulting.

@@TheNewME71 It doesn't work. I'd advise GIVING them away or THROWING them in the garbage.

I had some one who sold it that I knew and she would do partys and everyone seen some kind of result. its just weird how some do and some dont and I know she woldnt lie to make money she was not that kind of person.. but Ya i will sell the pills and the wraps ;)

thanks

@@TheNewME71 I wouldn't advise selling them to a friend, then, or you're likely to not have that person as a friend anymore. Google ItWorks! and read some of the articles about it. The whole thing is a pyramid scheme and, as I've said, it's been tried and and proven to NOT WORK. It's a scam.