Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had my 3 month checkup today starting weight 268 weight today 203 starting pant size 22 24 pant size now 16 shirt size 3x now shirt size large the doctor said I'm doing really well with my weight loss seeing as how I don't have a lot of weight to lose slow and steady is best. I'm really never sure if I'm doing this right. I can snack till the cows come home but can't seam to enjoy a meal. I'm sure I'll figure this out.

That's great progress. Awesome job!

Ur story spunds very familiar... I went on my 3month check up last week. Starting weight 223lbs and now Im 156lbs... Sometimes I feel like maybe I should be losing faster and other times Im like okay your pacing along... My goal is 135lbs although thats still an over weight bmi for my height. Im 5" tall. But who knows maybe that'll changed the closer I get...

Sounds... Cellphone typing lol

Holly time will go really fast. Six months soundslike such a long time but while you're working the program you are learning a lot of new things. Enjoy your journey.

Nice to hear your check up went well and you are on track. Congrats!

How did you two lose do much, 20+ lbs a month is amazing. I am losing 10.

I simply followed my doctors orders to a tee and the weight just seems to come right off, but now its starting to slow down so Im about to start tackling the gym HARD!!

@newbeginnings196t

Hey, its been SIX MONTHS now ... give us an update!

-RC-

@@dsheive I started at the exact same weight... Wow congratulations on getting to 202. I am one month out, so far I have lost 21 lbs, I cannot wait to get to 200.

Ok here's a 6 month update.

I see my Dr on Jan 4th so Ill just tell you what I know.

I am down to one medication, have lost 78 pounds, wear a large blouse(from 3x) size 14 16 pant (from 24)

7 1/2 shoe (from 8 1/2) size 8 under wear (from 11).

Husband took me shopping and I stood in front of the mirror and cried cuz I looked so damn

nice in stylish clothes. then went to Victoria secrets for a new bra and cried cuz i looked so awful in

none at all. Trying to get all this extra me into a bra was heart wrenching.

I read all the articals about skin etc, looked at many pictures but it was so different when

it was mine. it seemed to have happened all the sudden.

but at 55 there's not much opportunity for me to be naked anyhow so Ill just keep buying

nice clothes.

The complements come daily and at times its a little embaressing to know so many people are looking at me.

I also know some day it will stop. And people who see me for the first time wont know the strugles I have faced.

So I guess to some it up I am doing well, trying to learn about my new body and surprised when I bend down to pick something up and dont loose my breath.

I miss my big boobs, but like the small shirts.. I am just babbaling now so I shall say good night . Ill let yall know how Dr apt goes on the 4th. sorry about the spelling....