Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Only someone post-WLS will appreciate this pic

Guess how I spent my Memorial day? Cooking and restocking my freezer with individual sized containers of some of my favorites.

One of the secrets to my success - knowing I have something delicious to heat up for dinner keeps me from eating too much take-out or impulsively going through a drive-through! Those days are looooong gone! ????

post-203485-14325946983217_thumb.jpg

I'm impressed! Great idea!

Guess how I spent my Memorial day? Cooking and restocking my freezer with individual sized containers of some of my favorites.

One of the secrets to my success - knowing I have something delicious to heat up for dinner keeps me from eating too much take-out or impulsively going through a drive-through! Those days are looooong gone! ????

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1432594697.404909.jpg

And what are some of these yummy meals? That's an awesome idea!!!! Are you banded, sleeved or bypassed -- just out of curiosity?

One of the secrets to my success - knowing I have something delicious to heat up for dinner keeps me from eating too much take-out or impulsively going through a drive-through! Those days are looooong gone!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1432594697.404909.jpg

My freezer looks just like yours. I've been doing the same thing almost since I've been banded and it also keeps me from overeating or being impulsive.

@@Bluesea71 I'm jealous ;) I wish I could get that organized. I'm more of a Ziploc freezer kind of guy. The only stuff I ever prepped was meats in individual serving bags. I hope I can get my act together, as I will soon be moving off my Protein only liquid diet. I hate microwaves, but will probably have to break down and buy one if I am going to prepare my meals as well as you.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1432594697.404909.jpg

And what are some of these yummy meals? That's an awesome idea!!!! Are you banded, sleeved or bypassed -- just out of curiosity?

I was sleeved April 2014 and now maintaining at 150ish (although I may still try to push myself to my stretch goal of 145!)

I love Pioneer Woman and often tweek her recipes to double the Protein. Yesterday I made skillet chicken lasagna but I doubled the chicken, added an extra clove of garlic and put 1.5 teaspoons of red pepper flakes in it as I found the original recipe a tad bland. It's easy to make and delish! I stayed away from carbs early on but started eating a small portion of Pasta once I hit my goal weight at 10 months out. Another staple I make is Pioneer Woman Hamburger Soup. The first time I made it, it turned out really bland. The next time I tweaked the seasonings until it had more flavor to it. It's loaded with meat and vegetables and reheats nicely. Both recipes can be found by googling Pioneer Woman and then the recipe name. Super easy to make. I store them in the ziplock 1 cup plastic containers which stack nicely in the freezer.

Wonderful! Thanx so much for the info!

I been eating so much seafood lately that my family are calling me shark. My freezer is full of frozen bags of prawns, mussels, fish fillets and so on.

One of the secrets to my success - knowing I have something delicious to heat up for dinner keeps me from eating too much take-out or impulsively going through a drive-through! Those days are looooong gone!

That's pretty impressive! Wish I could have this delivered weekly. (This counts as my 2nd response to your topics :D )

That's pretty impressive! Wish I could have this delivered weekly. (This counts as my 2nd response to your topics :D )[/quote

What's your home address Alex? Just ignore those Internet safety rules in favor of some yummy food. It's totally safe to put your personal information on here. Nobody reads my boring posts anyway. ????

I opened my freezer this morning and I think I saw evidence of lipstick lady lurking around....

post-203485-14329208877808_thumb.jpg

That's pretty impressive! Wish I could have this delivered weekly. (This counts as my 2nd response to your topics :D )[/quote

What's your home address Alex? Just ignore those Internet safety rules in favor of some yummy food. It's totally safe to put your personal information on here. Nobody reads my boring posts anyway.

I opened my freezer this morning and I think I saw evidence of lipstick lady lurking around....

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1432920880.742239.jpg

Ha! I just looked at the pic :D :D :D Very funny.

@Bluesea71

That is so awesome!

You're inspiring me. :)