Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do yourself a favor and throw up. I just went through this and it was the only way to finally get relief! I feel your pain!!

Do yourself a favor and throw up. I just went through this and it was the only way to finally get relief! I feel your pain!!

Omg.... Thank u!

Mental note to self... Chew, chew, chew & slow down..

Yes, throwing up works the best for me too. You won't make that mistake again.

So sorry to hear it!

Yes, throwing up works the best for me too. You won't make that mistake again.

So sorry to hear it!

Ikr...

Now I can't stop belching but it's much better than having stuck chicken.. Ugh!

Thank u

chicken and Pork are really hard to eat because they do not soften up and they are very dry. If you can't cut it with a fork, it's gonna be awhile before you can swallow it. I had my first dumping incident over pork and I think it will be a long time before I try to eat that again! :o

chicken and Pork are really hard to eat because they do not soften up and they are very dry. If you can't cut it with a fork, it's gonna be awhile before you can swallow it. I had my first dumping incident over pork and I think it will be a long time before I try to eat that again! :o

Thank u!

I haven't had pork yet but I'll surely take my time at every meal.

I was able to eat chicken breast at 4 weeks. I was told by my bariatrician to make sure to cook it to just done so it doesn't dry out. Then use sauces or gravies to help make sure it slides down easier.

My favorite recipe is Greek chicken breasts. The marinade actually changes the texture of the chicken in a great way. It is low fat and delicious!

marinade:

1/2 cup olive oil

juice of 1 1/2 to 2 lemons

2 cloves of garlic pressed or minced

1 to 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano chopped

Salt

Pepper

Mix it well, put it in a ziplock bag with the chicken breasts for minimum of one hour. The longer you let it marinade the better. You can even do it the night before.

Then grill the breasts using either your outdoor, indoor grill or grill pan. Cook them to done, don't dry them out.

They are awesome and the rest of my family loves them. I serve them with grilled zucchini or tiny Greek salad.

By the way you could serve them with yogurt/cucumber sauce but it honestly is not necessary, they are very moist.

If you had a gastric bypass, lie on your left side. That is the way to urge the food in your new stomach to enter your intestines. It really works. Then, there is throwing up, but I've never thrown up anything but slimed foam.

I know you are feeling better but Papaya Enzymes are handy to have around. I picked up a bottle from the Pharmacy when I read they help with digestion and tried it. It does help when I overeat and on stuck days. I don't use it much anymore but it's good to have around. Just check that they don't interact with anything you are taking by asking your Physician if you want.

Although my surgery is 3 weeks away, I love reading the questions and answers posted here. Thank you and glad you are feeling better.

Thank you so much for the recipe, I've saved it for down the road. :)