Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Swimsuit online? Where?

I am looking for a tankini type suit (easier to go bathroom with 2 piece) which holds you in well. I am looking everywhere online and am lost. I've looked in stores and have been disappointed so I am willing to try online.

Thanks for responses and suggestions.

I've liked LandsEnd. Variety of types and sizes.

Try full beauty/ one stop plus. They have plus suits but also large regular suits. I think they go down to 12s.

I like Athleta and Title Nine. They are expensive but they are good quality. I just ordered a new Tankini the other day.

~LA

Landsend

Swimsuitsforall

SwimandSweat

Swimoutlet

Alwaysforme

Also Lane Bryant has a new line by Sophie Theaalet that's really cute.

It depends on your size really...as to what stores to recommend.

I'm with Hoven....Lands End Plus

@@BLERDgirl

Thank you so much for this! I just did a quick scan of the ones at Lane Bryant and they have some cute stuff. I am always in dire need of really good support up top.... and I love Cacique bras.

I am liking the "Illusion side swim tank" at Lane Bryant.

Edited by liannatx

It depends on your size really...as to what stores to recommend.

With the exception of Lane Bryant, the sites I listed carry all sizes, straight as well as plus sizes.

@@BLERDgirl

Thank you so much for this! I just did a quick scan of the ones at Lane Bryant and they have some cute stuff. I am always in dire need of really good support up top.... and I love Cacique bras.

I am liking the "Illusion side swim tank" at Lane Bryant.

That's the orange one with blue flowers? Yeah I like that too. I don't plan to buy until I'm closer to goal unless I go on a holiday. I spent enough with the suits I buy for aquafit.

I need swim suit help for my daughter. She is a size 22 from like Lane Bryant. But her cup is size A. I'm having a horrible time finding her a suit. Anyone know of a plus size suit with small bust?

@@onmywaytobeingfound

Hi! As it turns out, I have exactly the same challenge. Now that I've lost weight, I've had to find bras 42A. I found those online. Leading Lady brand and they fit great and are comfy. Swimsuits are my challenge now. I like Lands End swimsuits. They are usually well made and I have seen a few that seem less rigid in the bra area. This works for me. I'm not so concerned about support. Just with coverage and fit, which seems pretty ok. I noticed a suit that had an 18 in a plus bust size but also had a size 18 in bust size "regular". I was thinking to try that and see. I'm a little larger than an 18 but thought it might be worth a try. Being a big girl with a small bust is very hard...

I need swim suit help for my daughter. She is a size 22 from like Lane Bryant. But her cup is size A. I'm having a horrible time finding her a suit. Anyone know of a plus size suit with small bust?

@@onmywaytobeingfound

Hi! As it turns out, I have exactly the same challenge. Now that I've lost weight, I've had to find bras 42A. I found those online. Leading Lady brand and they fit great and are comfy. Swimsuits are my challenge now. I like Lands End swimsuits. They are usually well made and I have seen a few that seem less rigid in the bra area. This works for me. I'm not so concerned about support. Just with coverage and fit, which seems pretty ok. I noticed a suit that had an 18 in a plus bust size but also had a size 18 in bust size "regular". I was thinking to try that and see. I'm a little larger than an 18 but thought it might be worth a try. Being a big girl with a small bust is very hard...

Definitely try tankinis. Separates will work better. Don't be afraid to buy a bottom from one place and a top from another. I know a few gals have gotten cute tops from Forever 21 and then bought a solid colored bottom from Lane Bryant.

I will check out some of those. Have looked at Lands End. I can get into a size 8 but more comfortable in a bigger size, like a 10 or even a 12 because of loose skin issue. I didn't think it would be the issue it is, but alas my true size eludes me because of it. I saw some cool looking suits on Nordstrom website too. I guess I will check them out and give it a shot. Heading to the beach next week so gotta order one soon or hit one up at a store... thanks for the suggestions!

For swim suits my go to has always been Land's end because I can order by cup size and get a top with an underwire. Now my cup size is beyond what Land's End covers I have started shopping at www.herroom.com for swim suit tops and bras. Their sizing program is great because they have created a universal sizing chart to help you choose the correct size/ same sizes between brands and cuts. Miraclesuit swimsuits are also great for WLS patients because they have a lot of built in support all over which helps a ton with loose skin or any "jiggly" areas that bother you. I have bought so many swimsuits and promptly donated them on because they just didn't support me or keep the jiggling down. Make sure you don't eliminate the pricier swim wear because they will be the ones that give you the support and quality materials that will last you a long time. Good luck!

Please share with us if you find great swim suits we haven't found yet! Good swimsuits are hard to come by and are worth their weight in gold.

You can also try these other websites:

figleaves.com

lindasonline.com

asos.com

barenecessitties.com