Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shopping at Victoria's Secret? I would have NeVeR imaged it!

Hi Everyone! I usually don't do much topic starting, but I thought I would share. One of the things I wondered about pre-sleeve is if I was going to be successful. I was the world's WORST dieter. I was even worse with sticking to anything long term. The sleeve has changed my life 100% for the better. Granted, there have been some adjustments that have to be made (like new allergic reactions to foods etc), but I wouldn't change this. I was walking in the mall last weekend and walked by Victoria's Secret. I have never purchased any bras (or anything matter of fact) from in there, my chest was just too big. I thought, what the heck, lemme check it out. I need new bras anyway (semi-annual sale, extra 25% COME ON!!). Let me start by saying I was a 42DD (even a 44DD at times this time last year), so I was a little apprehensive. I still think of myself as big (that still is taking some time to adjust to). I walked out of the store with a 34DDD and a 36DD, And they were sexy bras (too bad I am the only one that sees them lol)! I skipped all the way to the car! Woohoo!! I finally cut up my Torrid credit card (plus size store), and paid off the bill. Victoria's Secret here I come! :) I've gone from a tight 20, to a size 8/10, size medium/large shirts. The only thing that hasn't changed are my feet.....still an 11, but now I don't have to get wide width calves!

I never thought I would have this opportunity!

Thanks for reading, and have a FABULOUS day!

That's awesome! You should be proud! Congratulations!

Congratulations! It is a lovely feeling to not be excluded from shopping somewhere nice.

I was 46DDD and now I am 36DD. I haven't ever looked at bras in Victoria's

But, I wear granny bras and don't like skimpy ones. May be my age. Although I am now at the size I was as a teen, I don't ever feel sexy, even if I had a

sexy bra. Too much loose skin

I love your post! I told everyone to buy me something from Victoria's Secret for my birthday. I've never been able to fit into anything there and I can't wait to finally be able to!

I love your post! I told everyone to buy me something from Victoria's Secret for my birthday. I've never been able to fit into anything there and I can't wait to finally be able to!

Thank you!!! I think that was my "Ah, I made it" moment. I worked so hard, and this was such a treat. For me I think it was the realization that I CAN shop anywhere now. :)

Congrats to you on your birthday and good luck with the VS requests!!

I was 46DDD and now I am 36DD. I haven't ever looked at bras in Victoria's

But, I wear granny bras and don't like skimpy ones. May be my age. Although I am now at the size I was as a teen, I don't ever feel sexy, even if I had a

sexy bra. Too much loose skin

Congratulations on your weight loss! That is a great accomplishment! For me the girls are still too big for the skimpy bras LOL. I found a full coverage cute lace demi bra. Those are the only ones that work for me where the cup does not runneth over.

Spanks work amazing for the loose skin. Never too late to feel sexy!

I wish I could say the same, I wasn't even this small in High School. I was around a 13/14. I may have been this size in elementary.....I think. :wacko:

This was so wonderful to read. I can't wait to be where you are. Congratulations!!!!

Wow that is so cool, major congrats!!

Shopping at VS is near the top of my list of things I cant wait to do!

In the meantime I have some bids on cute VS things on ebay, sixe xl, I figure it may be no time before I should be able to wear their xl in some things :P

Like you I was super excited to be able to fit into victoria secrets I was up to a size 24 in jeans and 4x 18 months out of surgery and I know wear size 5 jeans and xs/ small I never ever ever thought I would see this day and I couldn't be any happier!! Congratulations on your success and continued weight loss!

Wow that is so cool, major congrats!!

Shopping at VS is near the top of my list of things I cant wait to do!

In the meantime I have some bids on cute VS things on ebay, sixe xl, I figure it may be no time before I should be able to wear their xl in some things :P

dont spend too much! I made that mistake at the beginning I got so excited and spent a lot on clothes then I lost so much weight quickly I didn't get to wear half of it!

dont spend too much! I made that mistake at the beginning I got so excited and spent a lot on clothes then I lost so much weight quickly I didn't get to wear half of it!

Oh ya....that's exactly what happened to me! I was so excited about loosing, I never thought I would get any smaller. Ha, I proved myself wrong and didn't mean to! Congrats to everyone on your success!!

Woohoo!!!! I have went in myself 2 x this last few months. Exciting indeed! I felt just like u did never for me...uh no more!!you go girl!!

Thank you for your post. I had the same experience 4 weeks ago. I was a 46F at one time I was a 48DDD and 20/24 panties from Lane Bryant. Well 4 weeks ago my sister and I was in the mall and I saw Victoria Secret was having a sale and I decided to go and see what I can get. I was able to get large panties and my bra size was a 40 D. I could not believe it. thank God