Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rest in peace to my boobies. I'll miss them dearly.

Breast augmentation might be a real necessity in the future. Is anyone else remorseful about the loss of their boobs? I've already lost a cup size and could probably stand to lose a little more but, they've been a big part of my life since the 3rd grade before I was ever pudgy or fat. They'll never be the same.

I lost a lot in my boobs. I went from a well rounded 42D all the way down to a 34B... I could've gotten an A cup but I refused. I did get a breast augmentation too. I didn't get anything like a lift, I didn't need it. I just refilled the empty skin with 550cc... I love them!! So does my husband, but what man wouldn't? It's a painful recovery from it but for me was well worth it.

Good luck!

I'm pretty bummed out about my shrinking boobies. I've still got a while to go on this journey, but I may buy myself some new ones in the end.

anyone else remorseful about the loss of their boobs?

@@truberry

i always try to look to the good from the bad :)

you lost some of the girls :(

but you are healthier, thinner, happier now :)

15 years ago i lost my girls too

but i needed a double mastectomy

i'm here at goal to talk about it!!! :)

kathy

Edited by proudgrammy

I am losing them slowly and I like having them smaller. They have been in the way for too many years! I will not get any work done as I am not in the age to have big perky boobs so I will deal with the new ones once I see what I am left with.

Mine were so deflated after weight loss that I could pull the skin up like when you pull pantyhose away from your legs. They were that deflated. When I was on my back, those deflated sacks took a beeline for my armpits. Disgusting!

I had a breast lift, no implants, because I didn't want to be a bigger size, nor did I want to sign myself up to have surgery every 7-10 years. Those implants have a shelf life, and even if you get them at age 30, you're facing 5-6 replacement surgeries by the time you retire from working. Uhm, no thanks; that wasn't the choice for me. I am completely happy with just the relocation and not the implants, and I returned to my original, pre-fat bra size. My girls are situated right where they should be, and I don't have to wear a bra either. I still do though. My momma raised me that way. =)

Oh my . Mine have been constant companions since I was 12. I was a DD before my freshman year of high school, an F by college, and now an H. While I hope they do get smaller somewhat, I don't want them to completely go away. I have been planning to have a reduction one year after I get to maintenance. I think I may have to trade the reduction for a lift after reading all of the stories. They have been such a big part (pun intended) of my life for so long I would miss them.

I just had a breast lift and implants and before surgery I felt like a bad person for chopping up my perfectly good boobies simply because I wanted them to be higher and fuller. After weight loss they were like udders..hanging tube socks of breasts and I felt very non-sexy. Don't laugh, I actually gave each one of them a little talking to before surgery about how I love them and how I was sorry about what I was going to put them through. A lift involves basically cutting off the nipples temporarily and I think of all of the people who have had to have their breasts removed or significantly altered for health reasons and here I was doing it out of pure vanity. So, I did have to get over feeling like Shallow Sally, but I've largely moved on from that.

It's been three weeks since surgery and I am very happy. I have always had large breasts, except they have never been this full, and round, and perky. I can wear all those cute little sports bras with the tiny little straps and yesterday I went out to dinner for the first time since I was 10 not wearing a bra. I felt scandalous! Of course no one noticed because they now look exactly like they did before when I was wearing a bra, but it was still something that was new for me.

So, yes, I missed my old girls, but I am very much a fan of the new ones. :)

I had augmentation 15 yrs ago. I was big busted since 12 on..I couldn't wait to get them reduced! My neck,back an shoulders killed me...now it's a wait n see wat happens as weight drops. I told hubby they might go!

I had mine removed 8 years ago due to breast cancer. I went through reconstruction with expanders and then after a year of stretching my chest muscle with the expanders they put in the implants. As I lost weight mine seem to be getting bigger. Thank The Lord they do not sag. They are holding pretty steady in their place. I guess God knew what he was doing going to save me a truck load of money not needing a lift or augmentation. I guess the dreaded breast ca was a blessing in disguise. See everything happens for a reason!

@@jelmore8312000, please spare yourself from trying creams, potions and such. None of that stuff works to improve breast tissue. The best you can do is to build up your muscles. Incorporate weights into your workout regime' and that'll help the pectoral muscles in your chest. If you get your pecs lean and strong, it'll give you more of a lifted appearance. What weights won't fix, really nice bras will. If that doesn't work. #turnoffthelights =)

@@jelmore8312000, please spare yourself from trying creams, potions and such. None of that stuff works to improve breast tissue. The best you can do is to build up your muscles. Incorporate weights into your workout regime' and that'll help the pectoral muscles in your chest. If you get your pecs lean and strong, it'll give you more of a lifted appearance. What weights won't fix, really nice bras will. If that doesn't work. #turnoffthelights =)

Thanks for the advice

Thanks for responding. I remembered why I love this forum. I'm probably going to end up having a lift when this experience is finally over. I'm hoping I won't need implants. I'm coming from an H so I expect to still have at least a D equivalent. Fingers crossed. Can't even imagine life with only a handful. I'm always inspired by veteran experiences and welcome any insight. Thanks again. Still praying to the booby gods all the same.

I was a 44D, I'm down to what I suspect is a 38C. I kind of miss them, but I don't, because all over I'm smaller and know in the end I'll be a normal size. And there is always a wonder bra. LOL.