Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In Search Of Interview Attire

HELP!! I'm applying for jobs and I only really have two viable outfits. If my neighbors knew I'm going on interviews, they call the companies and tell them: "DO NOT HIRE THAT GIRL WHO ONLY HAS TWO OUTFITS!" Lmaoooo

Size 14,16,18

Oh, and I like free stuff. LoL

J/K, but no, really!

I'm afraid I don't have business suits...we are business casual in my office. But I have so many blouses, slacks, and tops that no longer fit me. Much of it was only worn a handful of times as well. The slacks are mostly 12 and 10s but I have tops from 1X to L with a few more generous mediums thrown in there. I have them all packed up...I was planning on taking them to Florida with me to give to my mom's cleaning woman for her church. If you're interested in anything, let me know. Oh, and there are also some jeans as well. 12's and 14's.

Even though I've really slowed down on the weight loss, it must be redistributing because I'm in smaller sizes every few weeks. In April I was wearing 12 pants and large and extra large tops. Now I'm in 6 or 8 pants and mostly medium tops. I have an almost brand new winter coat that no longer fits. Even the spring jacket I bought is too big. I'm going to have to get another jacket for the fall. This is all stuff I barely wore. It's a shame that I have to just give it away but at least it's clean and not worn out. Again...let me know if you are interested in any of this.

Liz

Can you come to the support group on Saturday? If yes, I can bring clothes with me and you can take whatever you want. It will just mean less stuff to schlep to Florida.. :)

I'm kinda bummed out that I'm gonna miss it, I'll be on my way to the Aviator Sports & Events Center getting ready for the NEON DASH 5K. And now that I think about it... I should have posted about it HERE. That would have been a great way to get together. Shame on me.

Edited by HotButterFly

I forgot...are you in the city or one of the outer boroughs? We can always meet up somewhere..or you are always welcome to come to me and peruse all my stuff. Just let me know. I'm in the West Village.

I'm in Brooklyn... Near the L & J lines

Let me know what days/time are best for you. It'll be great to finally meet you!

One way I've been able to have some cute clothes is through Gwynnie Bee. You pay a monthly fee to have a certain number of outfits out at a time -- I pay $80 or so a month and get 3 outfits out at a time. They ship me outfits I've picked and put in my "online closet" and they ship me 3 from my closet (you don't choose which 3 but they are all from outfits I've chosen). I can keep the 3 or ship any of all of them back (postage paid). As soon as they receive and outfit back, they put another one back in the mail to me. It's a fun way to try on some clothes you might not ever wear and every time I go down a size, I just empty my closet and put smaller sized clothes in there.

I've gotten several really cute dresses and I get tons of compliments on them when I wear them.

http://goo.gl/hvmlhe

Ginger

GINGER, that sounds AWESOME!! As soon as I land a job I'm signing up!! In the meantime, our budget is beyond tight with car payments, bills and husband only working two days.

Love the site!!

Hi! I have a bunch of interview/business casual stuff I am looking to get rid of. I also live in Manhattan. I have some full suits (size 18/20) and also some blazers.

<p>Hi! I have a bunch of interview/business casual stuff I am looking to get rid of. I also live in Manhattan. I have some full suits (size 18/20) and also some blazers.</p>

Hey if hotbutterfly already got what she needed I am starting to teach in September and soon my work wear will be too big for me! I'd love to take it off your hands!

I'm out of town until the 19th, but message me after that and I'm sure I'll have some stuff for you!