Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery tomorrow AM :)

Im so excited :) I have surgery tomorrow. I can't wait to start this part next part!! I'll post updates.

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Please do keep us updated!

Good luck, I am still in the beginning of my journey but excited to read about how u girls do

Thanks everyone! I will keep you posted. Best wishes to all of you as well. Talk to you guys soon with an update!

So exciting!! I pray your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

Exciting!' Hope all goes really smoothly for you. ????????

Thank you!!

Congratulations Dear.....your excitement seems to be quite infectious.Looking forward to hear from you about your surgery soon.Do keep us posted on your condition. We shall be praying for you .Good Luck and God Bless.

Hooray! We pre-ops love hearing from the more experienced, so please share as you go along.

I can't wait to hear how you are feeling, I'm wishing you tons of luck today girl!!

Hi guys!! My surgery was yesterday. It went great! I was pretty nauseated from the anesthesia until they tried compazine. It took the nausea away until the anesthesia wore off. My pain wasn't bad. I got up and walked twice. Today has been even better then yestersay. Pain Is minimal today about a 3 but im due for mkre.meda in an hr and 20 min. Pain for both days felt like I worked my stomach muscles out really hard workout.

I have been able to drink liquids 2 half ounces every 15 minutes. And I'm set to go home today! This has been great. I've taken 3 walks so far today since 6a. And have 5 more.to go.

Congrat , happy the surgery so far was a success keep the updates coming!

Today is my first full day home. I was very happy to have gone home yesterday. I only spent one night in the hospital. Yesterday when discharged they gave me a liquid form of pain med similar to vicodin. It wasn't nearly as strong enough burdens to be working a lot more.today so far. On your way home I suggest you use the belly band they give you. I am glad I did the roads where I live are bumpy and the band helped hold me in more.

I was still full of gas and hands some burps no fluffed yet. Those came this morning and man it feela better once that extra air from the surgery goes away little by little. It reduces the pressure in the collar bones.

Overall my energy levels are great I already went on a 15min walk this morning. Today pain isnt ss much as the day before so each day seems to be getting better!

Make sure to do your incentive spirometer like they tell you and the walking! Helps prevent pneumonia and walking helps prevent blood clots.

My incisions look great, I didn't need any drainage tube and she used surgical glue to close them up.

Fyi when passing gas try to be near a toilet some are loose.

Pinkhiker

Glad to hear your home and doing well. You do have to be careful of the gas. I've had a few surprises.