Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Having trouble finding appetite

So I wouldn't count this as a bad thing necessarily but.. I don't feel like I want to eat at all. I stopped eating sugar and carbs about a week ago. Two days ago I ate 1/2 cup chicken salad with some franks hot sauce midday and went to bed. Yesterday, I had a Protein Shake for Breakfast, a hard boiled egg at lunch and I ordered dinner, waited an hour, took one bite and got stuck so I put it in the fridge. Still not hungry. I'm just making sure I get my fluids in. Maybe this is a side effect of the low carb and band together idk. I don't want to make myself sick though. Not sure what to do.

So I wouldn't count this as a bad thing necessarily but.. I don't feel like I want to eat at all......... Still not hungry. I'm just making sure I get my fluids in...... Not sure what to do.

I'd say, BE HAPPY! ENJOY! You say you're getting in plenty of liquids. Some people talk about losing all sensation of hunger... and they seem to be doing quite well.

I'd be asking my doctor about this myself...but I am new at this...hope you get to doing better soon. Maybe catfish87 is right...I don't really know...but if it goes on for a longtime...I would consider just asking the doc about it...at least he/she could tell you if that's normal or not. will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Just make sure you're loading up on Vitamins and Protein. You don't want to start losing hair.< /p>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches