Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For the past 2 days I have been getting some serious menstrual like cramps. I have not gotten my period since August if 2011 because

I had a uterine ablation. Anyone else have this ??? Heating pad not working. Good pain Meds work, but hate to take my last one just for this !! Any advice ?

Has anyone had kidney stones ?

Yes! I had them too! When I called the Dr office they said that I am just over doing it and need to relax. My surgery was July 2. Also she told me to drink more. My cramps have gone away completely. Hope you feel better!

Mine are horrible right now. Extreme cramps (sorry guys if you are reading this). But also very very heavy flow but usually on the third or forth day.

I would not welcome worst

Mine are horrible right now. Extreme cramps (sorry guys if you are reading this). But also very very heavy flow but usually on the third or forth day.

I would not welcome worst

I hope you get better soon.

For all that checkes this thread my day got extremely worse after my post. I took a ultrum pain pill, did not touch it. Took 2 midol still no help, I ended up dehydrated and having worse cramps than giving birth. I had a uterine ablation a year ago. This was my first period in 1 year !! Let me tell ya, I was delusional and barely able to even get out of bed for hours. I am much better today. Thanks for the thoughts ! Stay hydrated !!!'

Glad to hear your doing better!

Okay this is going to sound weird but I was having the same cramping and it definatley was not time for my period. So you know how your stomach never growls indicating you are hungry... My cramping is whenI forget to eat.. Once I take my couple of bites of Protein the pain subsides. Hope it helps someone.

Okay this is going to sound weird but I was having the same cramping and it definatley was not time for my period. So you know how your stomach never growls indicating you are hungry... My cramping is whenI forget to eat.. Once I take my couple of bites of Protein the pain subsides. Hope it helps someone.

Oh wow great I am glad that I found this post. I have been having these pains also throughout the day every day forlike 2 weeks not and they hurt really really bad until I eat something. Does this ever go away?Is it just cause my stomach is hungry?

im on my menstrual period now and I've started having cramps on my right side only near the middle of my tummy. Not sure if its from my period or could it be my gallbladder. I'm really worried but than again the pain seems to ease up after i release some gas but the dull pain is still there.....please help if someone has the same issues!!.

The surgery and losing weight rapidly affects your hormones .... I would think this why you guys seem to be experiencing this. I hope it eases up and you can focus on happier things

im on my menstrual period now and I've started having cramps on my right side only near the middle of my tummy. Not sure if its from my period or could it be my gallbladder. I'm really worried but than again the pain seems to ease up after i release some gas but the dull pain is still there.....please help if someone has the same issues!!.

I have some kind of pain, I'm on my period and feel pain in my middle stomach cramps on my lower abdomen and lots of gas, feeling very uncomfortable I'm 2 ,moths post op. Did you find out what it is ?

No but my Doctor scheduled a ultrasound and blood work I'm still waiting for an appt. I hope your doing fine. My tummy did ease up after my period slowed down. Lots of changes going on in my body!! Lol Take care :)

I am a little over 2weeks post op n started my period yesterday. The pain is the worst pain i have ever felt i have always had painful periods but this one is about 20 times worse than I have ever had I started to wonder if it was even a period. The doctor warned me that some people get worse and some get better but I never expected it to be this bad. I hope its not going to be like this every month ugghh