Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Size 30 Jeans! Maybe this doesn't sound good to you, but...

YAY.. not more Roman's catalog for you!... GOD, I HATE that catalog and everything in it! When I was at my heaviest: 360 at 5'5", Most Lane Bryant 26/28 were too tight unless they were stretchy and I was petrified of a lifetime of the Roman's catalog and other places like that.

I'm so happy for you! Lane Bryant's sizes seem a bit larger than they used to be.... maybe a 28 might fit you now? You never know!!!! Also Old Navy plus size online clothes are much nicer than I expected and they are rather generously cut. I'm 300 pounds and have one pair of old navy pants that are a size 22 (and I'm DEFINITELY NOT a 22!) Enjoy all your new clothing options!

I can totally relate as well - at my highest (4 months ago) I was just barely fitting into Avenue, and Lane Bryant was a distant memory - I was probably a 34/36, 5x/6x, in truth. Now, 2 months out from surgery I'm into a 28/4x and I'm probably the happiest person to ever be a 28, LOL

Congratulations fitting into old jeans is a victory! Enjoy the ride

Congratulations so happy for you! Have you lost anymore? Keep us updated on you loss girl!

Sent from my KFOT using VST

I just found this forum & saw your post. I can totally relate. I started out at 418 lbs. & was really maxing out a 30/32. The only store that I could shop in was The Avenue & I sometimes had a hard time with their clothes. I was reliant on the internet. Awhile back the company that I ordered from sent me size 28 jeans instead of a 32. Too much trouble to send them back. A few weeks back I was practically falling out of my jeans & I remembered the 28's buried in my closet. I crossed my fingers. They slipped on & zipped up just fine. I was so happy! Now they are starting to get baggy. I had to buy a new pair of dress pants & ended up needing a 26! I am beyond happy. It is so great to have this forum. We understand where we all have been & what other people take for granted are victories to us. My latest victory was being able to actually fit in a restaurant booth! So, Congratulations to you! :)

Congrats to all of you! Your hard work is paying off...keep it up!

Thanks for all the encouragment and nice comments everyone! I was gratified today to go into a Lane Bryant and buy a pair of size 28 jeans. It just keeps getting better every day!

WomanWithin' date=' besides the name sounds like you have to shop there because you ate someone.[/quote']

LOL!!!!

Congratulations

you sound like a very fashionable person as well!

I am so happy to be wearing size 30 jeans! I shortened my bra straps today' date=' too! I am so glad to have turned around and be losing weight! I was 407 and afraid I wouldn't be able to buy clothing anywhere if I gained any more weight. I weighed 390 when I was sleeved Jan 14 and have lost another 31 lbs in 3 weeks. Today I put on an old pair of size 30 jeans from deep in my closet and was so thrilled!

People often talk about how happy they are to no longer be dependent on stores like Lane Bryant but it has been a few years since I could shop there and I am actually excited to be able to again. Hopefully I'll be in a 28 before too long and able to wear their clothes soon. I was pretty much relegated to the Ulla Popken website before this because I love beautiful clothes and they were the only outlet I'd found with sizes up to 36/38 and decent quality. I hate the crappy clothes at WomanWithin, besides the name sounds like you have to shop there because you ate someone. Catherines clothing has weird fit issues and is geared towards women in their 60's. When they started closing Fashion Bug stores, I was really bummed, but soon I will be able to shop many places. Once you are in a 24 or less you can shop at LL Bean, Lands End, Eddie Bauer, Macys, even Nordstrom. I CANNOT WAIT!![/quote']

I'm so happy for u! I also. Would. Like to lose. @75 more. I was sleaved may 23,12 . I was 418 pre. Sleave now. 271 total. Loss of. 147 my doc wants me to lose 20 more. By my year. Mark. I hope I lose. More. Than. 20 I totally. Get being happy. About the size. 30 jeans crossing. Legs. And. Booths!!!! My new fave is being. Able. To take. A bath!!!!!!!!!! The things. We missed. Out on when. We were. At. Our. Heavyist is amazing! !! Keep. Up the good. Work. U look. Great

YAY! Congrats on the loss, I can't wait to start reaching deep in my closet for clothes I haven't fit into in years!

Years ago, I outgrew any pants you can buy in a store. Being tall, it was hard to find pants that fit anyway, but when I got too heavy to get anything, it was really depressing to have to "special order" my pants.

I'm still pre-op, but I've lost 40+ lbs since November of last year. My pants were all getting too, too big. So I went to my trusty online shop to get some more. I ordered them 2 sizes lower than what I already owned - THEY WERE TOO BIG! I was thrilled. They are size 34, so it's not like I can go brag to people that "Hey, size 34 pants are too big on me now", but it's great to have a forum here where people can congratulate you for the success that IT IS!

Best of luck to you as you continue to lose. I know I can't wait for the NSV of buying pants at an actual store again!