Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Weigh In

Sunday 1/27 127

Back to some old habits (chocolate aka candy at work) This is why I need to check in will keep me in my bounce weight.

Feel a cold coming on Zicam here I come (who know if it helps??)

Dee

a couple of pieces of chocolate is not going to kill you. I hope at some point we can live free from the chains of food...even being thin we still are so worried. Take a week and just don't worry.

Thanks for the reminder :)

Forgot to log weight Sunday 2/3 126

Dee

Sunday 2/10

good week :)

Dee

Weighed in on Monday!!! 2/18! Weighed 174! Whoooo hooo! 10.5 pounds up! Almost 16 weeks.

Saturday 2/16 129 ?

This is why I weigh myself weekly!

Dee

Dee!!! Wow! Three pounds should be that place where you decide to juice or go back to basics for a week! I am not weighing back in until march 18th, but I will be checking in on you!

I'm going to jump in and join the weekly weigh-ins. I got to goal (140 lbs) early October 2012 and have been maintaining since then. I have been weighing myself every Saturday. A few weeks ago I was up to 145, but now I am back down to 142. Just 2 more pounds to go.

back to 125, working out, (training for 1/2 marathon) no sugar (been changing my diet to vegan) It is amazing to me how much Protein there is in "other foods" besides dairy and meat. It has been almost three years since I was sleeved now is the time for "clean" eating.

Dee

I weighed myself today on my original scale, not my doctor's. I think my doc's is lower.

I was 18 weeks yesterday, and I weighed 181.5. That is 18 pounds up. I REALLY REALLY REALLY do not want to gain 40 pounds! I think I would gain even more! I am eating all the time. I feel like my old self. I still can't eat a large pizza, but I can eat 3!!!! 3!!!! slices. If I don't eat I still get sick, then when I do go to eat I throw it up. THIS IS VERY SCARY! This weekend is daylight savings time, and I VOW to get my ass up and walking everyday. SOMETHING! I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! I have to eat. All the food in my house...Me and my boyfriend are going to eat everything up until there is nothing left and my next shopping trip is going to be nothing by white chicken breasts, vegetables and fruit. NO MORE SNACKS! I crave chips like crazy, but I have to really take a break. I have to find the strength that I really don't think I have.

I also need to see if I can take my prevacid again because the acid is starting to flare up!!!!!!!

June13,

We have been on this journey so long together! I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling.

When you are out shopping, how about some low calorie salty and crunchy treats like cucumber or celery with salt? I also like sugar free hot apple cider mix, sleepy time vanilla tea with splenda, and the starbucks instant Decaf coffee so I can have something yummy to sip that's calorie free.

And I think you should be yourself a treat that is not food. I love getting a new lotion or lip gloss.

I use a white board that sticks to my fridge door to track what I eat each day.

Are you exercising? For me, I have to do it first thing or I won't do it. I lay out my exercise clothes and get up a little earlier so I have time to exercise before I do anything else.

Sending loving thoughts your way.

Lynda

June 13 When is your due date? Hang in there!!

me Sat 126

Dee

August 7th is my due date! I have my next appointment on Monday. I am scared of the weigh in! I am looking quite big!!! I will check in on Monday.

124 lost some due to new eating Vegan, Working on getting enough Protein. Amazing I feel much better, Still not 100% of my goal i.e. still eat some Cookies etc that qualify (no dairy) Gingersnaps who knew.

June, Boy or Girl? I am expecting a new granddaughter soon my daughter has a sleeve she is doing well

Dee

I literally have decided just to not care anymore. I am up 24 pounds in 21 weeks. The amount of food I can eat is astonishing. I really wouldn't eat that much, but I am forever hungry! I am glad I had the sleeve! I would have gained 100 being pregnant. I am going to try to at least go back to low carbing it because the carbs are really what triggers the sweet craving and wanting more carbs. I have to eat carbs, but if i can just make carbs the last meal of the day. I will try that tomorrow. I just eat what I can get my hands on, and I am not making smart choices. I eat from sun up to sun down. I just had a big plate of spaghetti. I shouldn't have chosen that. I was going to do chicken salad with fruit, but I saw the Pasta and it sounded good. I am on the way to 50 or 60 pound weight gain. I hope hope hope hope hope hope hope the hunger goes away after baby. It is really overwhelming. I dream about food. I love food. I want food. If I don't get it...watch out!