Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

GASTRIC SLEEVE experience

Views
Started by cjacques, Jan 01, 2011 10:53 AM
1 reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

cjacques

• Surgery: Gastric Sleeve
Posted January 1, 2011 - 10:53 AM

Hi all, well my jouney didnt start as a good experience but ended well.. I went from lap band to gastric sleeve.. I had the original surgery on Oct 28, 2 weeks later my Doctor discovered a leak. Had the second surgery on Dec 8, woke up with a feeding tube for a almost 2 months.. DR. Jayasselan did my surgery, and he's a great surgeon. Ive lost 44 lbs so far, and shrinking..My experience was a little rough at the beginning, but the outcome is great..

Rootman

Bariatric Hero

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
  • Surgery Date: Dec 2010
  • Height: 6 feet 0 inches
  • Starting Weight: 375 lbs
  • Weight Lost: 170 lbs
  • Current Weight: 205 lbs
  • Goal Weight: 190 lbs
  • BMI: 27.8
Posted January 1, 2011 - 11:10 AM

So sorry to hear of your difficulties. Like anything everyone responds differently and unfortunately you had a pretty bad response.

I wish you well my friend and hope this new year brings you healing and normalcy in your trek to become a slimmer healthier you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Featured Surgeons

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates