Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

syntrax nectar samples

Views
Started by HEARTONMYSLEEVE, Mar 21, 2010 9:32 PM
5 replies to this topic
5 replies to this topic

HEARTONMYSLEEVE

• Surgery: Gastric Sleeve
Posted March 21, 2010 - 9:32 PM

I am trying to find syntrax nectar protein samples. I have found a few sites with samples but so far none of them had reasonable shipping. I will not pay more than 7 dollars for shipping on samples. That is outrageous! If anyone knows where I can get some it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tiffykins

Believes in the Sleeve

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
  • My Blogs
Posted March 22, 2010 - 11:08 AM

We order the protein we use from Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site. because they have low shipping through FedEx for $5.99

I just plugged in some Nectar samples (10 count) at $1.99 each, and the FedEx option for shipping is just $5.99

Here's the "fake" shopping cart I set up.

Bodybuilding.com :: Your Shopping Cart

Here's the link for Nectar Samples on this specific site:
Bodybuilding.com - Syntrax Nectar - Best Tasting Protein! On sale now!

The samples are about halfway down the page across from the nutrition facts.

Vitalady.com is another resource for samples, but her minimum shipping and handling is $7.95.

Even for the 16 variety flavor sample pack of the Protein we (well the husband uses it now, I don't use it anymore) use (Optimum Whey) the shipping is only $5.99

Bodybuilding.com :: Your Shopping Cart

Hope that helps some. If you find a flavor you like, Buy Discount Vitamins, Supplements, Low Carb and More at www.Vitacost.com carries Synthrax and the Optimum Whey at great rates with $4.99 flat rate shipping regardless of weight/size of package.

Synthrax - Vitacost

Tracy46545

Bariatric Guru

Posted March 22, 2010 - 5:48 PM

Netrition.com also has a flat rate of 4.99 for shipping....I just order 12 glass bottles of Torani syrup.. they're losing money on me!

MRSKOUBiK

Jes

• Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Posted January 22, 2011 - 5:24 PM

The actual site for the nectar has a sample pack of 13 flavors for 13 dollars with FREE Shipping!

Eloray

Posted January 22, 2011 - 7:04 PM

Here again you amaze me Tiff the wealth of knowlege you have. I study out things but I could not give great instructions like you do. I truely appreciate YOU sharing all that you know. It makes our journey so much easier.

AutumnLily

VST Aficionado

Posted January 22, 2011 - 7:58 PM

http://www.si03.com/reg_index.htm You call them up and order their 13 pack sampler for 13$ and shipping is free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Featured Surgeons

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      Sep 30
    Zoey716

Why is it when I am finally excited and getting into fitness that people are...

Show comments (3)
View All Updates