Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am scheduled for my surgery 12-22-09!!!!! yippy!!!!! the only thing is i have lost my my-emmi access code. i have seen the video but my mother has not. she really wants to watch it inorder to be informed and be as supportive as possible. Does anyone know where I can get an access number to my-emmi before monday?

It should be in an email to you. If you lost the email, the only other way I know to get it is to call the doctor which would be Monday.

I don't know if yours will be the same as mine but here goes.

12190076997 Hope this works for you and Good luck on your weight loss. Mine was scheduled for January 7th but I had a liver transplant in April of 2008 and my hepatologist decided he wants me to wait until my next biopsy this coming April before he will give me the go ahead to have it done. I am very disappointed but this NEW liver is far more important to me that the weight loss .

Merry Christmas to you and all of your family.:rolleyes2:

this is kind of confusing to explain, but I know my computer has an "auto add" type feature... you know where you start typing in something and if it's something you've typed in before it will give you a little 'pop up' of the entire thing so you can just click on it and it fill it in automatically.

Kind of like if I've filled in a form before and I type in "T" and it will pop up "Terri", and I just click on the pop up and go one to the next entry....

My my-emmie did the same think with my code, so when I went back to watch it a second time and I entered the first number the rest of it came up in a pop up.

So what I would try maybe it so enter one digit and see if you get a pop up... if not, delete that number and try the next number... etc.

Does that make sense?

Hope it helps

Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL has the emmi tool on their website- no password needed. I'm not sure if it is the one you are looking for, but here is a link:

https://my-emmi.com/EmmiServer/Language.jsp?access_code=10773938088&patient_procedure_unique_id=342D1DEB-FCF6-4378-86A5-E2B716D1598E&message_id=000000&appLocale=en_US

kagead

Thank u so much guys!! i found the video. i have 1 week to go!!!

What is my-emmi?

just curious as to what is the video of?is it the general info on the lapband or is it an actual surgery of someone having the procedure done?

i started to watch a video of the actual procedure being done one someone and got scared and stopped watching after about 15 seconds cause it showed the dr stuffing his finger in one of the laproscopic holes ... freaked me out a bit but i am really curious about seeing it but am afraid it will scare me out of wanting to do it? lol

any prebandsters watched a video of a an actual procedure?

What is my-emmi?

My Emmi is a series of videos that will be sent to your home email or whichever email you give them throughout the course of your Lapband journey. As far as I know this series is only for patients that chose Allergan Lapband. It is a very generic support video that walks you through the steps of your next progression level as you progress every couple of months. It does not show real live people and does not show anything gross. It is a very simple video to watch and understand. However, you should always watch it because a confirmation goes back to your surgeon that you have completed each one and it does help keep you focused and is part of your Lapband support.