Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No More Excuses

It's 3 days into the month. What have you've done for yourself so far?

For me just revamping how to trick myself into more weight loss. Now that it's light about 7am, I'm going to go back to early morning gym. And evening gym 3x a week with my daughter.

So, what are you going to do or change?

Thanks for starting the new thread. I'm trying to make to the gym 4x a week. I've been doing good making 3x a week. Hope to change to 4 all the time.

Did pretty good with Halloween this year, didn't do as much damage has I would have in the past. Now all we have to do is get through Thanksgiving.

Hope to hear from all of you soon. Keep in touch, it helps alot to keep my moral up.

Carol

Hey gwen thanx for starting the new thread...

Nice title.. it seems i have been making all the excuses in the world not to go to the gym. After i recover from this damn flu i have no more excuses for me either..

I like you have been maintaing the same weight mine is between 170-174... ive been stuck there forever.. but am determined to lose 20lbs more.. but in order to do so i have to get my butt moving this is the only reason why i havent loss is the lack of excercise...

I have been wallowing in self pity a little too long now... nothing like moving to get your spirits up.. right?

Jen, Is so easy to get out of habit of doing something we really don't like to do.

But you know the minute you start up again you will ask yourself why you haven't been doing it. You will feel so much better once you start with your excercise again.

So get off you butt and get going. You can do this and you will keep the weight under control with all the holiday eating coming up. You will not want to eat if your are excercising. Good luck and keep us posted. We all need encouragemnt all the time.

Carol.

I've been going through some changes. Nothing earth shattering. My weight is starting to come down again. I had a set back last week when I partically at a whole loaf of bread last Wednesday. Of course I paid the price for it when I came down with a carb overload headache and put back on a few pounds. I've since recovered and I am doing well again.

My hopes are high, in losing those last few pounds. I hope I've bought my last pair of pants for the size I want to be. And that's a size 16r, 16w or 14w depending on the designer and cut. Although losing and sticking to a plan was the hard part, now comes to maintaining it.

I'm beginning to feel comfortable with the size I am and about to become. Although at times I feel I still fat, no over weight and I still carry that fat mentally. Especially when it comes to sitting next to someone. And I still go to the large size clothing section.

My new year's resolution will be to maintain my new weight and size. I'm excited and scared at the same time. For lack of a better word or meaning trying to lose this weight was a crutch for me. Now I am about to lose it I'm afraid to stand on my own. I hope it makes some kind of sense to you what I am feeling. Well so much for me what's going on with you.

Hey Guys - This is the November 2007 Bandster thread!

elmer_fudd.jpg

Good Luck to you all - wishing you lots of good sharing and support on your own thread, please. . . :smile2:

White Pants_ so I have to ask how did you eat a whole loaf of bread, I can not really eat bread.

Do you need a little fill?

For everyone out there close or near goal, do you keep your band a little loosen for everyday life?

I am not really gaining anything, losing a pond a week I would say now, but the lapband is not very tight right now. Not sure if I should get a little fill.

I am very gun shy with my lapband after losing one.

Well, time for these dreaded holidays, so glad for the band!

Hi Everyone, I don't have a problem eating bread. In the beginning I did. I am a bread and Pasta junkie. It started out eating pb&j as a snack just to get the carbs in. For I either didn't eat any carbs or just a little carbs with my lunch and dinner.

Then the more I didn't eat my carbs with my meals the more I ate pb&j. And that's where it all started. But I've since gotten the bread back under control. That day I had pb&j one slice at a time, then two, then as a sandwich or just plain slices. Then I had bought two different types of bread. wheat with flaxseed and Fiber, and a Protein bread.

I was home that day so it started from Breakfast to dinner to the last snack of the day. And like I said I paid for it the next couple of days.

Hi All, just checking in. All is well for now. I have no setback stories to tell.

I'm getting back into exercising with the machine weights again. I've been exercising w/ my daughter who like the free weights. In doing so, I lost the firminess of my thighs I worked so hard to get. Then on top of not losing as before. So, now we exercising the upper body one day, the lower body the next day and one day on the machine weights.

So, I've stopped eating bread again. I guess after the carb/bread overload I'm set for awhile. Now I will eat bread spareingly, within reason. From now on what I'll do is freeze some and take out as needed.

So, I'll stop here and hope to read what you've been doing lately. (excuse any typos, I'm too tired to reread for errors). Nite and sleep well.

So hi everyone, Just wondwering why your posting in the Nov 2007 thread. I know you all have your won thread to post in the MARCH 2007 thread, So why have you hijacked our NOV 2007 thread???????????????????

Edited by Shalee04
spelling

This is the link that was given when this thread was started. I'll see if it can be transferred to the March grouping. In the mean time how do you propose this be fixed?

Please do not post to this forum any more.

The correct November,2009 thread is "No More Excuses - Corrected". Located in the March,2007 forum.

Sorry for any inconvience or confusion this may have caused.